1. 1. Pick your continent!

• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia/Oceania
    • Antarctica

^no you're not weird :D But it's the ssame with me, I love english more than french, dont know why... Mopst ppl love french more, don't they? Oo

But i wish you good luck in learning German :) if you have a question, ask me :D

btw: i said "we can open our own corner here soon." ;)

Edited by rouge red

:D but most people i talked to meant that French is so "wonderful smooth and beautiful, so many words for so little sense etc."^^ they love it <_<

I really prefer english (although all the tenses and grammatical rules are awful -.- ) but i do not understand why there are so less words for one thing, in German we often have 2 or more words for anything :D That's better for writing stories, there aren't so many repetitions in those... ^^

actually native english speakers can use a lot of words for a same thing, we're just not taught them at school <_< About english grammar i think it's really easy, all the more compared to french one... German ppl are said to be gd at english though cuz it's a germanic language too... dunno :idk: lol

yeah i know... maybe i should contact my mom again (she's english... but we haven't talked sice 2 months, i'm really curious if she'll gratulate on my birthday <_< )

maybe it's easy for us^^ more easily than french, yes, but there are other problems for me... i hate to learn stuff and thats not so... good^^

I think that the Angelsaxons were Germanic, and they got somehow to england, that's the root of our common grammar^^

(pls don't be disturbed by my grammar and awful choice of words -.- it's late, i am tired and i am too lazy to control it now^^)

^ don't worry it always happens to me when i'm tired :laugh:

your english is disgustingly good even when you're tired <_<

:rofl: anyways thanks to you i learn a lot of words :ninja: and on your side you learn how to talk to a 5yo american retard :| :laugh: