• South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia/Oceania
    • Antarctica

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Balkan region

so how it's like? do you like it? :)

well yeah, it is a bit isolated from the world but I like it :)

I heard only good things about the balkans from people who live there :yes:

i have nothing against that region cos i wasn't there, but i've heard a lot shit about it :o

i have nothing against that region cos i wasn't there, but i've heard a lot shit about it :o

probably couse of all the wars and stuff like that :( can you be more specific?

:cain: that's because of the war probably, if not they are wrong because you won't know how it is like until you come here.

p.s. the serbs caused the war, that's the truth :angry: and they destroyed my childhood :cry:

that's why I said "couse of the war" and I think the word "only" should be in the begining of that sentence.

I can't say I know how you feel but here the sitiation isn't good as well...all that bull**** about "returning" half of the country to the arabs and the weakness of the government. <_<

:cain: that's because of the war probably, if not they are wrong because you won't know how it is like until you come here.

p.s. the serbs caused the war, that's the truth :angry: and they destroyed my childhood :cry:

yeah about that and speccially about bad serbian uncle, who died and didn't pay for what he did :yuckky:

that's why I said "couse of the war" and I think the word "only" should be in the begining of that sentence.

I can't say I know how you feel but here the sitiation isn't good as well...all that bull**** about "returning" half of the country to the arabs and the weakness of the government. <_<

i know and support you but shhhh 'cos i don't want to be called bad names :ninja:

p.s wooo europe wins

yeah about that and speccially about bad serbian uncle, who died and didn't pay for what he did :yuckky:

I was so angry when I heard the news... almost started crying, that really wasn't fair :angry:

poor us two :( here you don't know where you belong, whether to the muslims, croatians or serbs :cry: we have three presidents, all very... :(

let's just hope for the best :hug:

poor us two :( here you don't know where you belong, whether to the muslims, croatians or serbs :cry: we have three presidents, all very... :(

3 presidents? :blink: crazy...the thing is that you never feel belong couse for exampel I never considered myself as "jewish" and I don't have anything against muslims, I'm here couse we took advantage of our origin(not the main one either) and generaly I don't like what's going on in Israel but it seams that there is no other place that's better and also be a place that I can call it home. :(

3 presidents? :blink: crazy...the thing is that you never feel belong couse for exampel I never considered myself as "jewish" and I don't have anything against muslims, I'm here couse we took advantage of our origin(not the main one either) and generaly I don't like what's going on in Israel but it seams that there is no other place that's better and also be a place that I can call it home. :(

what could i say, chill out, 'cos it will last a long time. take care come to europe, see you here ;)