Bellazon

Runway

PinkCouture

credit if you're reposting/using these would be nice! :)

Why? They're not your pictures, and you didn't even credit where you got them from, so how can you expect people to credit you lol.

Because I spent money on getting them in HQ for everyone. :) I'm not like some of the other people here who tag their images etc - but sometimes people repost images from here on other forums, and getting credit for the time/money spent is always nice. That's all! Like I said, it would just be nice...if you don't agree with that, feel free to ignore it and repost them everywhere anyway, I'm not gonna throw a fit. It's just a courtesy thing.

Oh, and I do usually remember to credit them, seems I simply forgot this time. Those Ana BB images came from Getty. :wave:

th_38696_Celebutopia-Doutzen_Kroes-2008_Victoria78s_Secret_Fashion_Show_Runway-02_122_857lo.jpgth_42447_Celebutopia-Alessandra_Ambrosio-2008_Victoria32s_Secret_Fashion_Show_Runway-27_122_912lo.JPG

I love Doutzen & Ale so much this year!

I've always been a Doutzen fan (Just look at her work that outfit :heart:)

But I'm pretty surprised that I'm so blown away by Ale!

I love her outfit so much! I think that the Grecian themed bit is my favourite so far

:hehe:

This is my favourite outfit, yet though!:

th_12998_Victoria_Secret_Celebrity_City_2008_FS_7159_123_490lo.jpg

:drool:

& holy crap, Adriana :heart:

post-5803-0-1446101369-57909_thumb.jpg

:blush:

Thanks so much for all the HQ's, nothingless :chicken:

hi guys

well everyone knows what I think about vs shows but actually I muss agree with ones who thinks that this year was pretty good

I like the idea that there wasnt Natasha Poly. I adore Natasha but I think she is not a right girl for VS show

I dont like Idea that Inguna Butane does vs but she doesnt do anything else so I was more than delightful to see her there and she was the one of the best models. She gained the weight and she looks amazing with that weight!

I was surprised to see Anne Vyalitsyna even though she rocked this season in milan, ny and paris

she had only one outfit but she rocked it cuz she looked like a Goddess of Rome or Greece

th_22716_912e2b880be4_122_94lo.jpg

tfs

I must admit that Marisa looked very good...she was so...*dont kill me* very chick or maybe rather sophisticated

I really like Doutzy but something in her was wrong and I still cant get what was wrong

all other girls were great with some exceptions of course

still dont know how to feel about Lara Stone. its not something like I am her fan actually I dont even like her but I guess she is toooooooo sophisticated for vs.

I would love to see Irina Sheik on the VS show

Flavia's legs are to die for :drool: Carmen is back!!!! :woot: Candice looked very beautiful :heart:

Morgane's so hot in the black outfit :brows: Maryna & Anne V were also beautiful :wub: ...and of course- Miranda :wub2: I don't know... I liked everyone this year except of Lindsay & Clara :hehe: thanks for all the pics!!!