Bellazon

High Heels

x2121

I just had to laugh when I saw this thread! I am sitting here with my foot elevated and iced. I just twisted my ankle while walking down-hill in high heels today! :o It hurts really bad!

i hope it gets better. i felt the pain just reading what u wrote

I wear high heels every day to work. I have a desk, but some days I end up doing a lot of walking/moving, so I can sometimes end up on my feet for 5 or 6 hours STRAIGHT. I'm used to it now, but my feet still get a little sore at the end of the day. But that's what boyfriend's are for... to rub your feet when you get home from work. :p :hehe:

• 2 weeks later...
I wear high heels every day to work. I have a desk, but some days I end up doing a lot of walking/moving, so I can sometimes end up on my feet for 5 or 6 hours STRAIGHT. I'm used to it now, but my feet still get a little sore at the end of the day. But that's what boyfriend's are for... to rub your feet when you get home from work. :p :hehe:

for those who have bf :rofl:

^Love them too, and I love high heels in general, but only 10cm+, everything under is boring imho. My favorite high heeled shoes right now are 13, 5cm and I feel so good when I wear them, but of course not more than 6 hours, else I would die. :laugh: Though I was once wearing 12cm heels for 19 hours, working all day and then going out. In the morning I had to go bare feet, 'cos I couldn't stand on my feet anymore, it hurt so bad!!! :cry: