Bellazon

High Heels

x2121

I LOVE High Hills, I certeanly do!!

Actually, I'm getting addicted to buy shoes just because of the high hills, they look so sofisticated, specially those ones sharped!!

It's a pain in the ass the first time using a pair of shoes high hilled, however, after that second time, it does not kill your feet anymore. I se them for work, so I wear them from 6 am until 10 pm when I get home from college! and as I'm getting used to them, I don't mind wearing them for that long! My shortrs high hilled shoes are 3 cm and the larger is 5 cm I think!!

I have a beige pair, a red/black pair, two black pair, and the others that belong to my mom but I use too!!

They have these kind of plastic/silicone inserts to put in the back of your heels if the back of the heels is rubbing against your foot making a cut :pinch: But if you just bought a pair of heels it's best to use them and tolerate the pain at first since you have to break in the shoe ... meaning making it fit your shoes more properly and by using them 2-3 times a week for 4 hours they will stretch to comfort your foot a bit more. Also another trick is to find out what kind of heels work for you best, different feet can cause different kind of pain, it's best if you buy some that you know fit just right, meaning if the front of the shoe covering your toes already fits a little snuggle it's best if you don't get that pair, even if you really like them, most likely even with tricks you can't do much :/ or if your foot is skinny for some reason to try to find shoes with a little bit of padding on the side . Wearing moisturizer on your foot also helps in case the buckle on the strap on the heel starts hurting later :| . Just in case always bring band aids and never put all your weight into the front of your foot!!!!

Here are the inserts I'm taking about, they come for all kinds of heel issues :p

shoe-kiwi-fresh-gel-liners.png