49 members have voted

1. 1. Will you get married?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but i might cheat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
right now?

i really dont know! i'm too independent it seems like i don't need another mouth to feed. if he is financially competent... and would be a great father to my adopted children, Freja and Isolde, then sure... why not.

Why did you adopt children when you are single?

hahah! i feel like a broken record for some reason! hahah!

well its my surefire plan. i just know it.

the thought of childbirth terrifies me so.

i'm adopting because i know i'll be more than financially competent and if I can save at least one child from prostitution and human trafficking in bulgaria or a boy from becoming a child-soldier in uganda... then i'll know i've done my part.

sure its going to amazing and great to have your own flesh and blood, words can't even describe the feeling, but i feel like i would be doing more if i gave an already living child the opportunity of life.

and yes, the love shared between a man and a woman (or however you like) is the most amazing thing, don't get me wrong, but being a wife is just so hard.

• 11 months later...

I do want to get married and have that family but at the same time I have the thought in the back of my head thats like why bother you're just going to get divorced. My older sister had the "perfect" guy or so she thought. They got married 2 years passed and now they're divorced. 26 years old and she has already been married once. So I go back and forth with the idea of getting married.

• 2 years later...