Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

i want Josephine for the next VS Angel . She's perfect

I don't think it would be good see her as an angel, MAH OPINION.  VS has so much models photographing, and all the girls is better than her like Martha, Jasmine, Lais, Kelly Gale, Romee, Vita and Sara Sampaio, i like Josephine.. I like Josephine but far from Angel :S

I don't think it would be good see her as an angel, MAH OPINION.  VS has so much models photographing, and all the girls is better than her like Martha, Jasmine, Lais, Kelly Gale, Romee, Vita and Sara Sampaio, i like Josephine.. I like Josephine but far from Angel :S

I think "better" is a misnomer in this instance. While Romee has a lot of potential (Martha to a lesser extent), the rest... not so much.

"far from angel"... I guess Josephine's just not your type :idk: .

Anyways, it's always nice to read a variety of opinions, would be boring if everyone was saying the same things.

Who do we all think will be the next angel??? My votes with Josephine.

I think "better" is a misnomer in this instance. While Romee has a lot of potential (Martha to a lesser extent), the rest... not so much.

"far from angel"... I guess Josephine's just not your type :idk: .

Anyways, it's always nice to read a variety of opinions, would be boring if everyone was saying the same things.

Who do we all think will be the next angel??? My votes with Josephine.

Elsa was confirmed today? She's my best bet with Jac, Jasmine and Romee

I'd love for her to be one of the next angels. She has a great personality and fits mainline/swim/VSX amazingly well. However I also wouldn't be that surprised if she wasn't announced as one later this spring. VS is weird about who they promote. 

I don't think it would be good see her as an angel, MAH OPINION. VS has so much models photographing, and all the girls is better than her like Martha, Jasmine, Lais, Kelly Gale, Romee, Vita and Sara Sampaio, i like Josephine.. I like Josephine but far from Angel :S
wtf your crazy "better" Martha, Jasmine, Vita, & Sara are not better than her.