Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

@victoriassecret MAJOR NEWS: we're adding 10 new models to our Angel roster! Welcome @_kate_g_, @taylor_hill, @hoskelsa, @marhunt, @jacmonika, @stellamaxwell, @laisribeiro16, @sarasampaio, @romeestrijd, and @jastookes! #TheNewestAngels

WHAT THE F*CK? WHERE IS MY JOJO?

Please, let's not blame any girls or put them down just because Jo's not made an Angel. Who cares anyway?

She's working loads with them, more than half of the newly made Angels, so as long as she keeps shooting regularly and is walking the show, I'm fine with that. Half of these woman won't stay for long anyways, so maybe she'll get a shot sometime in the future.

I mean, look at Lais :D Girl had to wait years and years for that title :)

It is not blaming other girls or putting them down obviously being a professional model you have to be gorgeous and good at your job it is just that what it seems like for many here it doesn't make sense Josephine wasn't included when since 2014 she has done great work with VS and other brands and has made a good name for herself in the industry compared to others.

@victoriassecret MAJOR NEWS: we're adding 10 new models to our Angel roster! Welcome @_kate_g_, @taylor_hill, @hoskelsa, @marhunt, @jacmonika, @stellamaxwell, @laisribeiro16, @sarasampaio, @romeestrijd, and @jastookes! #TheNewestAngels

WHAT THE F*CK? WHERE IS MY JOJO?

uuuh yes, really unfaire... and 10 news angels, it's a lot, i think they never have SO MANY ANGELS :s i had the idea because they introduced a lot of them in the swim thing but, i'am chocked to not see josephine.. and also, i wonder why they are addind so many girls with the same profil.