Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ Interesting article, but it said rumored $100,000 salary, which means they don’t know anything concrete.  Also, we don’t know what other incentives could be in the contracts.  Are there bonuses and kickers in the contracts that can be triggered by meeting certain conditions?  I think JoJo would have signed if offered, which see should have been.

With over 6 billion dollars in sales, I would hate to see VS lowballing its Angels.

Fair enough. As much as I'd hate to see them low-balling as well, so many girls would sacrifice their grandmothers to be in VS which makes me think they can almost get away with those kinds of figures. 

In other news: I was mildly traumatised that Josephine wasn't on the FHM Sexiest Women in the World 2015 list. Go home, FHM, you're drunk.  

I don't think she got the offer and turned it down, because when VS announced the new angels, her boyfriend tweeted a bunch of angry faces and also tweeted "keep your mouth shut, alex. keep your mouth shut." I think he's as pissed off as we are.

Do you think that's how he and Josephine actually found out she hadn't been chosen? The reason I ask is because surely these contracts would have been negotiated some time before the announcement and I'm wondering if perhaps Josephine would have known that the girls had been picked already, or Sara seeming to be friends with Alex may have mentioned that she had gotten a contract. It's also possible that he knew already and then timed his tweet after the announcement for effect.

^ I think they knew about it, especially with Sara being their friend and all but maybe they/he didn't know there were gonna be so many angels? I don't know. But I'm pretty sure his tweet was about the angel announcement.

VS

post-83690-0-1446129701-95055_thumb.jpg

Thank you, she looks stunning. Her work with VS has been amazing. Shame she isn't an Angel but there's always time for her to be one. She's young, and I'm glad she's still doing work for them, isn't like they cut her away completely. So I wouldn't worry too much about her not being made an Angel.

i want Josephine for the next VS Angel . She's perfect

I don't think it would be good see her as an angel, MAH OPINION. VS has so much models photographing, and all the girls is better than her like Martha, Jasmine, Lais, Kelly Gale, Romee, Vita and Sara Sampaio, i like Josephine.. I like Josephine but far from Angel :S
wtf your crazy "better" Martha, Jasmine, Vita, & Sara are not better than her.

+1  so true

I was not so wrong, I knew that Josephine was not one of them :hehe:

I don't think she got the offer and turned it down, because when VS announced the new angels, her boyfriend tweeted a bunch of angry faces and also tweeted "keep your mouth shut, alex. keep your mouth shut." I think he's as pissed off as we are.

That is weird.  That is very weird.  I thought before that it was probably her choice not to sign the contract.