Bellazon

Terry Richardson

Layla90

Weird, I was watching a documentary this very morning by the model Sara Ziff (Picture Me - A Model's Life) in which one girl, Sena Cech told this story about how a "very famous" photographer did much the same thing as Rie Rasmussen describes.

I did think at the time: I wonder if that's Terry, because the circumstances of the shoot itself seemed similar to his style. But that's just conjecture - and I'm stopping there!

(btw - excellent documentary)

Yeah, that could be about him.... because every time the blind item about a famous photographer and sleazy photoshoots is mentioned, everybody is sure that's about Terry :cain:

btw, when I read the Rie news on ontd, people commented there that how an unknown model can refuse being phoitographed in a particular way, coming from Romania ( :cain: ) and feeling the pressure to send money to her family (or something like this). But then, it reminded me that I think I read somewhere he never works with underage girls?? Is it true?

Terry Richardson- The Tiger Woods of Fashion?

Before I could say “whoa, whoa, whoa!” dude was wearing only his tattoos and waggling the biggest dick I’d ever seen dangerously close to my unclothed person (granted, I hadn’t seen very many yet). “Why don’t you take some pictures of me?” he asked. Um, sure.

So his assistants took pictures of me taking pictures of him. All the while, he was dropping names like they were hot, casually mentioning his upcoming Miu Miu shoot with Maggie Gyllenhall [sic] and Billy Crudup, wondering aloud if he could get the kid from Elephant to model, and suggesting I come upstate with him and his fab celebufriends. I wish I could say this didn’t impress me, but I was fucking 19 and nerdy as hell, okay?

Read more: Model Accuses Terry Richardson of Taking Advantage of Her at 19 -- The Cut http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2010/03/mod...l#ixzz0iNjqNhtA

From Mr. Richardson's blog:

I just want to take a moment to say I’m really hurt by the recent and false allegations of insensitivity and misconduct. I feel fortunate to work with so many extraordinary people each and every day. I’ve always been considerate and respectful of the people I photograph and I view what I do as a real collaboration between myself and the people in front of the camera. To everyone who has embraced and supported me and my work, I am so grateful. Thank you, it means a lot. Terry

^ nice to read something from his side.

Model Noot Seear Defends Terry Richardson

Not every model and photographer in the fashion industry is against Terry Richardson, whom many have recently accused of sexual misconduct on shoots. Model turned New Moon actress Noot Seear worked with Terry, clothed, on a campaign, and was quick to stand up for him. "Terry's a really cool guy. It's not like he pressures you into doing anything you're not comfortable with," she told us at a silent auction in Milk Studios benefiting Rose Charities to aid Haiti earthquake victims. Photographer John Mark Sorum also stood in Richardson's corner. "Terry is an amazing photographer. All that goes on while shooting is participatory play," he said.

Seear agrees with those who believe the fashion-photography world would be a little dull without Richardson's contribution. "There's something very beautiful, very raw about it and I'm glad that there is a photographer out there that does work like that," said Seear, founder of Rose Charities USA. Richardson donated an original print to last night's auction.

Read more: Model Noot Seear Defends Terry Richardson -- The Cut http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2010/03/mod...l#ixzz0ipCemfT1

• 2 weeks later...

i don't think terry is the real problem... but you know, his pictures it's like a "sex tape"... when you make it you said "oh cool" and you try to be nice because you think it's a way to be loved but when everybody can see the pictures... include family, you can feel bad... but i'm pretty sure that they never told him things like "terry, please i don't want to show my breast"... but now they complain in magazines...

without communication, things can't be changed

the problem cames from the magazines and advertisings... not the photographer. they shouldn't ask this kind of pictures, that's all.

i don't think terry need to sexual "harass" models to have sex with girls... he is photographer, he is famous, people can think he is rich, he knows important people... that's enough to attract girls... and his mum was a groupie, his dad a fashion photographer... he is a kid of the 70's... free sex and drugs. and sometimes i have the feeling that he stays blocked in 1977... XD i think he is very "gonzo". he is the photographer and sometimes the model in same time...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh boy, well I'll keep my feelings as simple as possible. Vulgar photos, vulgar man. Even when the models are clothed, he makes them look horrible. And he had the nerve to say his photos don't need to be lewd, so why does he do it?

• 2 months later...

^ Well... there's still demand for his photos, so....

Anyway, some new candids with/of "Gossip Girl" cast at Chanel SoHo boutique re-opening

Penn Badgley and Blake Lively

post-5680-0-1446057274-01287_thumb.jpg

Terry with Blake Lively

post-5680-0-1446057274-03091_thumb.jpg

Sebastian Stan with Terry

sebastianstanterrychane.jpg

Leighton Meester

leightonchanelevent.jpg

Terry with Leighton Meester

terryleightonchaneleven.jpg

Chace Crawford with Terry

post-5680-0-1446057274-08283_thumb.jpg

:laugh: Terry and Penn Badgley

post-5680-0-1446057274-10547_thumb.jpg

terrysdiary.com

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
A freelance model is alleging that Terry Richardson asked her for sexual favors in exchange for taking her picture. Though she has taken down her post about the alleged incident, we have a copy of the full chat conversation that Felice Fawn says took place between her and the renowned fashion photographer — who has faced a variety of similar allegations before.

A model/photographer/retoucher named Felice Fawn yesterday Tweeted that Terry Richardson had contacted her online about modeling for him. Richardson does sometimes cast non-agented models on the web — Sasha Grey says she came to shoot with him after messaging him through his site. Only about an hour after sending those Tweets, Fawn had published an account of the conversation she says ensued with Richardson.

This is that conversation:

Felice Fawn: Hey there Terry.

Terry Richardson: hi there!

Felice Fawn: Thanks for your message, I'm flattered!

Terry Richardson: dont be, just doing my job

Felice Fawn: :)

Terry Richardson: do you happen to have a recent pict from you, a link, so i can see it before i offer something

Felice Fawn: Sure - www.felicefawn.com/model

Felice Fawn: The first set of images are from like, 2 days ago.

Terry Richardson: special look, congrats

Felice Fawn: Wow, thank you!

Terry Richardson: your age?

Felice Fawn: I'm 22

Felice Fawn: As of early March

Terry Richardson: looking 17, is good!

Felice Fawn: :D

Felice Fawn: Yeah most people say I look young!

Terry Richardson: can you handle open and direct talk?

Felice Fawn: How do you mean?

Terry Richardson: straight to the point, no ping pong

Felice Fawn: Oh right haha, yeah yeah

Terry Richardson: modelling is more then only a pretty face

Felice Fawn: Yeah of course

Terry Richardson: but most models do know how things go behind the scenes to get the fame

Terry Richardson: do you?

Felice Fawn: Maybe not, so tell me?

Terry Richardson: easy and simple, like i said, i am used to talk daily about it with the other models, it is sex drugs and rock & roll

Terry Richardson: dont tell me you do not know this

Felice Fawn: Yes I am aware, but I don't do drugs and I certainly wont suck dick for fame.

Terry Richardson: thanks for the chat and wish you all the best, since there is only one real way for fame

Felice Fawn: Are you really Terry Richardson?

Terry Richardson: yes

Terry Richardson: who else i am, this account is connected with my ID and IP address

Terry Richardson: why the question?

Felice Fawn: Well you're obviously incredibly renowned for your work, so I just count myself incredibly lucky to be contacted by you.

Felice Fawn: So thanks again for your compliments.

Terry Richardson: dont be, i am a pervert like the rest in fashion

Felice Fawn: So I have read.

Terry Richardson: your read good, we all are the same

Felice Fawn: Good on you for being so blunt about it though.

Felice Fawn: Most people don't have the balls.

Terry Richardson: like i said, daily 20 models do offer me to fuck them for fame and all others i know in fashion also fuck around

Felice Fawn: Well I'm not like that I'm afraid.

Terry Richardson: but, would have shot you and published you for sure, but no prob

Felice Fawn: Sorry that I don't fit the criteria.

Terry Richardson: you will be soon, i am 25 y in this bizz

Felice Fawn: Thanks again!

Terry Richardson: cu and be sure if you go for fulltime you also will be the same

Felice Fawn: I assure you that I wont be.

Felice Fawn: But thank you.

Felice Fawn: After all, I'm talking to ‘the' Terry Richardson.

Terry Richardson: heard that millions time

Felice Fawn: And I did just say no.

Terry Richardson: you said no, but thinking yes

Felice Fawn: Absolutely not. Overwhelmed by the fact you contacted me yes, but considering selling my body for fame? Never.

Terry Richardson: then you need to work at mc donald, this is the lifestyle

Terry Richardson: but i respect it

Terry Richardson: no worries, i never push

Felice Fawn: To think that one needs to either work at McDonalds or fuck for a successful career is an incredibly strange outlook on life, but that's okay.

Felice Fawn: Thanks again Terry, I enjoy your work.

Fawn wrote in her post that at first she didn't believe it was really Richardson she was corresponding with, "but after he proved himself to be genuine, I guess you could say I went into a state of shock." She also said that their exchange "has really dampened my mood." She said she and Richardson conversed over Facebook, and when challenged by commenters at her site, claimed to have screengrabs of the messages. Richardson does have an official Facebook page, and there are a number of private profiles that claim to be him. Within about an hour of publishing her post — just two hours after she says initial contact with Richardson occurred — Fawn had taken it down because, she Tweeted, she was "nervous about the backlash."

I've emailed Fawn seeking anything that might authenticate her account of this conversation; I have also sought comment from Terry Richardson's office. No response to these inquiries has yet been forthcoming.

• 1 month later...

in todays technical world, i just cant believe that text conversation betwixt the 'supposed' victim and terry.

am i saying terry isnt a total and complete perv? hellz no. but he doesnt have to go through all these changes to get some tail.

period.

anywhooo.. people cant stop hating on him, which means hes doing something right :whistle:

terry w/ my fave band/group/terrorists of 2011-- odd future

terry_and_odd_future.jpg