Bellazon

Terry Richardson

Layla90

A few days ago, I discovered that terryworld livejournal.

I've been looking through posts there, and seriously...if somebody thinks Terry=raunchy photographs from Sisley campaigns, then this person surely hasn't seen anything else, lol! He's a very versatile photographer. Well, of course most of his work has sth controversial, but come on...

Old Miu Miu campaign.

I wish I could find the whole set :(

miumiu.gif

btw guys, earlier today I started reading some interview with Terry (I think it was quite long...), but I had to go out, so I thought when I'm back, I'll read it.

I swear I saw it on terryworld livejournal, but now, I looked through it twice and couldn't find it... Idk why, maybe I'm just to tired (it's midnight here)...

so then I tried googling it... I remember Terry was talking about his father and his relationship with Anjelica Houston... so I googled under "terryworld livejournal anjelica interview" and a few similar ones, and still, I can't find it :|

well, so if you find it, would you be so kind and post a link here? :flower:

And penny, I have something else you may want to use as an avatar :whistle: :ninja: hahaha lol

sisleyparisss2004011.jpg

Oh Terry! :cain: :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: oh my LAWD!! you certainly have me figured out. i have that pic saved and have been thinking of exactly what i was going to do with the avatar and sig. that pic cracks me up!!!!!

i just love how he can laugh at himself. a sense of humor is one of the most important things to have, especially in todays climate.

so, terry's father and anjelica huston??? very interesting. ill look around and see if i can come up with anyhting. now im curious as hell!!!!

btw, thanks for that karen pic.. thats sooooo bad :ninja: :wub: :rofl:

Yes, his father was with Anjelica, and after he left, his mom had a romance with Morrison?? As far as I remember... I'm not really sure, maybe it wasn't Morrison, maybe it was somebody else but I'm so tired I can't remember now.

Honestly? I saw you on online BZers list and I was just waiting for you to answer in this thread (I knew you would ;) ), so now I can leave :rofl:

Haha, I know, Karen's pic.

I don't support drugs (but maybe someone will say I do, because I just posted that pic :cain: whatever), but I just love this photo :ninja:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
^Much obliged, Princess - since I'm unlikely to get my hands on one myself (I do remember my grandfather receiving them when I was a little kid though). :gocho:

Your grandfather must have been quite a V.I.P. then!! :woot::laugh: Well, at least from what I know, Pirelli calnendars were always in a limited number, given only to famous/important people :whistle: am I right? :blink:

Well, Terry will always get negative comments, but he doesn't seem to care which is a great thing. He's doing what he likes, and if there's a demand for his work... Also, I guess people need to realize Terry isn't known from Sisley campaigns only. Or they just shouldn't take all his works seriously ;)

btw, I recommend http://www.terrysdiary.com/ (Y)

• 1 month later...