Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

those are awesome! i see the intro one ur talking about hehe i knew u'd love it! :) i'm so glad IMG finally has a site...almost all of my favorite models are under DNA or IMG so i'm happy IMG's finally gotten their act together! :laugh:

do u by chance have the editorial (?) of her in the car? the one thats on the site i mean?

and here's the smiley i think ur looking for: post-1254-0-1445998530-57994_thumb.gif

for some reason we dont have the happy clap smiley :laugh:

I got some pics from that editorial at the simply daria, that has almost everything until the first six months of this year.

it isn't my one of my fave editorials, but I like the pics when you can see her physical energy. she's been so dynamic in the pics this year...

and yeah, we need the clapping smiley!

here it is..

Best Of Beauty, Allure, October 2005, photographed by Michael Thompson.

post-1947-1127783154_thumb.jpg

post-1947-1127783177_thumb.jpg post-1947-1127783193_thumb.jpg post-1947-1127783210_thumb.jpg

post-1947-1127783227_thumb.jpg post-1947-1127783242_thumb.jpg post-1947-1127783257_thumb.jpg

T-H-A-N-K-S A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! :heart:

if I think how long I had to wait for before I could see the September editorials!

all that said, well... I don't like this editorial very much to be honest.

I mean, her body is stunning beyond any human imagination... :laugh: you know, I just like what a lot of ppl don't: her bones, her (no-) hips, her wide shoulders... I won't repeat what sinnie knows by heart... so the first picture is impressive from that point of view. I would dive on her if I could right now! :fun:

but that fur... :yuckky: I didn't think fashion was still so involved in furs! :yuckky: :yuckky:

about the close pics, I have seen those poses already. she wasn't particularly inspired in this shooting. I can't watch her nails, I hope they're fake. well, it's just the whole project I don't like, this kind of image and feminine shape.

my fave pic is the hair one. she isn't too airbrushed and you can see her lovely patato nose. also the pose is good, probably it's the one where her face is more androgynous. so I like it!

:wave: :wave:

well, after seeing the firs pic again, I must say that there's something a bit weird in her pose. maybe it's airbrushed, but it seems she has no boops at all, so it creates an effect of ambiguity, so I think in the end I like this picture too. apart from the fur.

and in general I prefer not so close pics. she has more variety of poses, she's more expressive, I don't know.