Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

so i just got vogue sept 2005....finally broke down and just bought the darn thing in the store b/c my subscription service obv sucks (watch this mag now come in the mail today or tomorrow <_< ) anyway, daria's editorial "that's a wrap" is very very good i think. if i had a scanner i would scan it....but i dont...coz i suck :laugh:

I don't have a scanner either. I do everything with my digital camera, that's why the quality of the images I posted is quite low. but... better than nothing! <_<

I want to buy it but at the moment I have a too long list of things to buy and I can't afford it.

a girl at tfs posted the pics from the editorial, so I made a rough idea of it. well, not of my fave editorials... I prefer the more bohemien ones, those where her androgynous side comes to light, but I'd say daria has reached a level where she's never disappointing and it's also good to see how versatile she is.

I still have to analyse it better! :gocho:

if nothing else, this editorial definitely shows off her versaility...at first glance i didnt recognize her :laugh: the only beef i have with the editorial is that poor little girl in it...she looks a wee bit uncofortable in one pic where daria is lifting her up off the ground...then again, that might be the look they were going for

here's another random pic...vogue (es) sept 2005

post-1254-1126115886_thumb.jpg

basketball anyone? :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well, the basketball pics are quite androgynous so I like them.

anyway, it's nice to compare the number of downloading of the big i-d cover to those of the three 'dario' pics... 42 to 8!

well, it's true that they aren't new cos they're taken from the simply site, but the difference is meaningful imo... I have this feeling that most of ppl don't grasp daria's hidden side... :fun:

it seems to me it's from a 2003 editorial, but I can't remember it right now... I took it from the simply site. actually I'm planning to make a list of eds and stuff I have, but I have no time at the moment. one day when I'm bored and I've nothing to do... maybe Christmas day! :)

btw... tomorrow Olympus Fashion Week starts! what about daria? where will she be? and how will she look like? CURIOUS!

omg i'm so excited about Olympus Fashion Week!!! unfortunately, on satruday i go back to boston to go to school <_< not that i would've been able to sneak in anyway but still! its the principle of the thing! i'm never in nyc when good stuff happens :laugh:

we shall wait and see how they all look...and of course...the fine collections :laugh:

hmph...i see how it is! :ermm:

hahaha

so here's a pic that was posted on tFS

post-1254-1126281075_thumb.jpg

and here's a backstage pic (dont know what show) from firstview but actually swiped via tFS haha

post-1254-1126281105_thumb.jpg

in this pic u can tell her eyes are rather far apart...she reminds me of a deer a bit, which personally i dont think is a bad thing. :)