Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

i saw her "models talk" interview on fashion tv the other day...she sounds very cool and actually a lot nicer than i would've guessed just looking at her :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, I saw a couple of interviews too on fashion tv too.

she's definitely nice and all the ppl who met or know her say she's very sweet and down-to-earth, she doesn't want to impress anybody. she's also a bit goofy, you can see it in her backstage pics!

Yes!! it's from an edit called Lady Daria Here is the cover:

I knew about the cover, but I didn't know about the editorial. so, she had 3 eds in September plus the I-D cover!

and who's the photographer of the editorial? are there further pics? :)

th_79d_dariaWerbowy_LadyDaria02_wmf_scan.jpg

I love this one!

I didn't know about this forum in Spanish, I'll come and have a look soon... I can't speak Spanish, but I'm Italian so I should understand something!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:wave: there you can speak in english if you want. i'm the admistr. see ya.

zara ads

wow daria is in a lot this fall season! ysl, chanel, david yurman, vanderbilt jeans and now zara?! u go girl!  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and belstaff too!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh my goodness!!! thats craziness! :laugh: wow, i'm so proud of her. how old is she again? 26?

and thank u judith for all the daria pics! its nice to get some daria love around here :p

^ she's almost 22, she was born in Warsaw the 19th of November 1983 from Ukranian parents.

she's a Scorpio, that must be why I find her so sexy! you know, Pisces and Scorpio get along very well! :evil: :fun:

anyway, can anyone tell me something about the pic on the motorbike?! :blink:

after studying the pic for a while, I'd say it's definitely a photomontage. we can only see daria's face, one beautiful *tit* and maybe one arm, the rest is a man's body.

well, I must say I like this photo a lot. I like it when she does weird, a bit shocking things that have also to do with her androginity and ambiguity. and I'm fond of her dario side, as blue knows! ;)

after studying the pic for a while, I'd say it's definitely a photomontage. we can only see daria's face, one beautiful *tit* and maybe one arm, the rest is a man's body.

well, I must say I like this photo a lot. I like it when she does weird, a bit shocking things that have also to do with her androginity and ambiguity. and I'm fond of her dario side, as blue knows! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yes !! You are very fond of Daria/Dario :blush: and those pictures of daria are very interesting especially the one on the motorbike Is that really her??:unsure:

and the pics Judith posted very nice!!! ;)