Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

If his profile is the one with old Indian guy it says Relationship Status:Married. I think he is really married and does anyone think he look older then 1992 like with all these new Brazilian models :rofl:

He was born in 1991. :whistle:

I didn't know Marlon was my age :blink: ... I thought he was younger

i love dat marlon is actually born in the 90s! because i was reading some website earlier lkast year and they were reporting that he was turning twenty, i was like wtf?! but that all been cleared up now and hes born in the 90s and im months older than him! :laugh:

but i think ur right about his facebook, cause i was checking his friends and they do seem legit

i love dat marlon is actually born in the 90s! because i was reading some website earlier lkast year and they were reporting that he was turning twenty, i was like wtf?! but that all been cleared up now and hes born in the 90s and im months older than him! :laugh:

but i think ur right about his facebook, cause i was checking his friends and they do seem legit

I love that I'm older than him. LOL.

We better leave the guy alone. He's very private. He certainly doesn't add people that he doesn't know personally. :blush:

^ that is from the citizen k shoot :hug:

And here's a little clearing up for all of you! yes he does have a facebook, and no he is NOT married. :) he hasn't been in a relationship for a while now. He doesn't care for facebook and he only accepts people he knows in the industry or friends from home. :hehe:

He said he made one because Franny and Max did. :rofl:

(which he means Max Motta) :yes:

Also, he says all of his photos are tagged photos of him because he hates taking pictures of himself. (he's very modest and probably tired of cameras flashing in his face :D )

with all that said... BACK TO THE MODELING!! :angel: :whistle:

^ that is from the citizen k shoot :hug:

And here's a little clearing up for all of you! yes he does have a facebook, and no he is NOT married. :) he hasn't been in a relationship for a while now. He doesn't care for facebook and he only accepts people he knows in the industry or friends from home. :hehe:

He said he made one because Franny and Max did. :rofl:

(which he means Max Motta) :yes:

Also, he says all of his photos are tagged photos of him because he hates taking pictures of himself. (he's very modest and probably tired of cameras flashing in his face :D )

with all that said... BACK TO THE MODELING!! :angel: :whistle:

well thanks for solving that mystery for us :laugh: :wave:

i hope to lots of marlon in the paris fashion week

i missed seeing his pretty face around