Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

we need to express those obssesion moments sometimes

if it was not for places like bellazon i would not have a place to talk about my favorite models

my friends just don't get it lol :wacko:

vaihlen would you mind me asking you another question about marlon?

not about his personal life or anything

but if you don't want to i understand

I'm sure no one minds me reposting this right? :drool:

Just wanted to let you know you may be right riviera

just under the underwear on his right leg looks like an outline of a tattoo! Unfortunately I've never got to see anything less than this on him so this is news to me :hehe:

post-35699-0-1446093769-13278_thumb.jpg

maybe he has my name tattooed on him after all :laugh: or your name riviera! I'm willing to share if we can trade between him and Francisco occasionally!

I'm sure no one minds me reposting this right? :drool:

Just wanted to let you know you may be right riviera

just under the underwear on his right leg looks like an outline of a tattoo! Unfortunately I've never got to see anything less than this on him so this is news to me :hehe:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i46.tinypic.com/5zfpqa.jpg

maybe he has my name tattooed on him after all or your name riviera! I'm willing to share if we can trade between him and Francisco occasionally!

yes that is the picture i meant :laugh:

i could tell when he was walking for dsquared too ,in the green boxers

and i think an occasional trade will work out just fine :p :hug:

Kiki09

here are the francisco ones

http://www.flickr.com/photos/klim2art/3720681909/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40342211@N06/3707033813/

i think the drumming can be fun ( i know it annoyed the hell out of my teachers back in school)

but he's gotta keep busy too :ninja: :laugh:

i think marlon likes to make his own music lol

lol! thanks riviera! this artist is pretty good!

we need to express those obssesion moments sometimes

if it was not for places like bellazon i would not have a place to talk about my favorite models

my friends just don't get it lol :wacko:

vaihlen would you mind me asking you another question about marlon?

not about his personal life or anything

but if you don't want to i understand

I agree! this place is perfect place to express our modell obsession, so many people dont get it unless they're into it themselves.

ooh, you know what I think would be the perfect campaign, marlon, frankie and arthur! an awesome brasilian trifecta! hotness monsters all round!

aww you call francisco frankie

that's so cute,i like to call him fran or cuteski (ya know his last name lachowski/cuteski lol )

ooh, you know what I think would be the perfect campaign, marlon, frankie and arthur! an awesome brasilian trifecta! hotness monsters all round!

lol the day those three get together and do a shoot togther that'll be the day i'll need a new computer

francisco seems have matured, even more so has marlon and arthur is also about to have a big break ..

i can't discribe how hot that shoot would be :drool: :evil:

the perfect brazilian trinity

lol! yeah, i love calling him frankie, hes soo awesome! all the new editorials and stuff I've seen of him lately are just so so gud, hes a brilliant model! but i like ur names for him too, they are so adorable! :thumbsup: ur avatar and signiture: NO COMMENT! :drool:

LOL! agreed, i think everyone wulde need a new computer for the three of them, they are just to hot for a computer to handle!

I feel sorry for Constance, she might get alot of hatemail from marlon fangirls for being on marlon's back like that

lol i'd laugh if girls would really do that besides i think it's kinda cute looking, i mean it could have been alot more sexy

marlon's looking good

I feel sorry for Constance, she might get alot of hatemail from marlon fangirls for being on marlon's back like that

lol i'd laugh if girls would really do that besides i think it's kinda cute looking, i mean it could have been alot more sexy

marlon's looking good

edit

double post i'm sorry dunno what happend

marlon's looking good

I know a girl that'll hate these!

:laugh: :laugh: I don't really like her pose in the second picture :yuckky:

but the rest are cute.