Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Better quality photos of the W shoot.

Design Scene

Let's face it, Marlon is the real star in this spread. :whistle:

agreed! he completely works it but also constance basically uses marlon as a toy, lol but thanks for the quality pic zidivicious!

Oh what I would give to use him as a toy. :ninja:

BTW I also have HQ's of his Dior ads. Should I post them? :o

Okay, good-ish news... There's still a possibility that he'd walk. I checked Marlon's profile page on Models.com and his show packages for some of the fashion weeks that he has walked for weren't there. Let's hope he does walk in both Milan and Paris fashion weeks. :ermm:

i'm not familiar with the brazilian fashion weeks as i always focus on paris and milan

but somone on modelhommes said marlon will be in paris and milan ..so i have know idea what happend to marlons showpackge.

mabe marlon will walk in the brazilian fashion week instead , he has said he wanted do that in an intervieuw

i'm not familiar with the brazilian fashion weeks as i always focus on paris and milan

but somone on modelhommes said marlon will be in paris and milan ..so i have know idea what happend to marlons showpackge.

mabe marlon will walk in the brazilian fashion week instead , he has said he wanted do that in an intervieuw

I really like Sao Paulo fashion week. Lots of cool designers and models. I like Animale, Forum, Triton, Cia Maritima, Agua de Coco, and Rosa Cha in particular. Rio fashion week is okay. Not too familiar with it though.

I remember that interview. If he does either Sao Paulo or Rio, I'd like to see him in those tiny Brazilian swim trunks. :drool:

I really like Sao Paulo fashion week. Lots of cool designers and models. I like Animale, Forum, Triton, Cia Maritima, Agua de Coco, and Rosa Cha in particular. Rio fashion week is okay. Not too familiar with it though.

I remember that interview. If he does either Sao Paulo or Rio, I'd like to see him in those tiny Brazilian swim trunks. :drool:

i do love me some sao paulo fashion week, its really is the best and agreed triton, forum and rosa cha are awesome! rio not that bad either. but i dont think he'll be walking in brasil because way models also released their show package and he wasn't there either. maybe models.com come has some glitch :whistle: