Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

GAH! he's so gorgeous --- but he's only 16?!?!?! that's insane. i thought he was older than that. lol. is that a current bio? sorry kid, but you'll have to wait a couple more years before we can all lust after ya. haha. honestly, though i don't think 16 year olds should be allowed to model. too young. and most of his pics are shirtless, which is only begging for people to be all staring at him. it ain't right.

WOW! gany...mucho thank yous for the additional pics. They are great pics!!! He certainly has a smoldering look ..like another Brazilian model that many of us know now and love. Can't figure it out? For a hint...look at my siggie. :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Very well, indeed, and so young! This young man has a very bright future ahead of him! He has "supermodel" written all over his "gorgeousness." Does that make sense? :drool: Anyway, ganymede, hope you don't mind my posting another version of one of your beautiful pics.