Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Anyone who can translate these?

friakaaaa ----- salve, salve todos os pinguins de paris brother !!!!!!!!

torrado, queimado e passado!!!!! meeeeeeeee

frio? agora? Naoooooo!!!! so um pouquinho!!!!!!

The first and the third one are about the cold weather in Paris lol (he's calling everyone in twon pinguins) and the second one... i think he is suprised about something.

Are this from facebook? I feel creepy translating this :laugh: Stalking much?

:whistle: .... I agree ... I'm feeling like I want to read threads here without finding things about FB profiles anymore... it was good at a time , but now I just feel like it is so...:ninja: :/ ... i don't know :ermm:

i saw those too, he was at a casting

and i couldn't help but laugh a little bit,poor bb looks a bit sick ( and mild annoyed/suprised but i think that's becuz he's sick lol)

thanks Soteria

That guy who took the pics said he's not sick, just coming from a long walk in the cold. The poor thing was freezing. And that he was surprised when he asked to take the pics. What a cutie.

I like a man who reads. +50 points to Marlon. ;)

lol! u said it!

more marlon stolen from swide.com

Do not, under any circumstance, hotlink from another person's website. If you're not sure what hotlinking is, please visit this page for more information.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=22405

If you have any questions, or have a domain of your own that you would like to host things off of, please let me know so we do not edit out your images.

**edited by MauiKane

It's on @Swide's Twitter account (or Twitpic rather). I don't think we can post it on issues of privacy. You can search through it though. It's open for everyone. Believe me, I've learned my lesson regarding privacy here already.

Backstage pics don't fall under 'privacy', pretty much because the model is getting paid. The point with Facebook and other social accounts is that people post personal pics. Even models should be permitted some privacy after all.

Nice to see that Marlon was one of the guys used by D&G. (Though, apparently, they scooped guys up off the street, there were that many models in the show! :laugh:

I like a man who reads. +50 points to Marlon. ;)

lol! u said it!

more marlon stolen from swide.com

Do not, under any circumstance, hotlink from another person's website. If you're not sure what hotlinking is, please visit this page for more information.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=22405

If you have any questions, or have a domain of your own that you would like to host things off of, please let me know so we do not edit out your images.

**edited by MauiKane

I agree with zid, that finger looks so hot :laugh: