Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

^ I agree with not really caring much for Arthur. He has an amazing body, but I can't get used to his facial structure :whistle:

and to stay on topic of Marlon, I think the Emporio Armani photos are great, but after watching the video I still can't get used to his walk... I feel like it's a little stiff and hasn't improved or changed.

Does anyone like his walk? Or dislike?

AND I STILL LOVE HIM EITHER WAY OF COURSE! :blush:

^ I agree with not really caring much for Arthur. He has an amazing body, but I can't get used to his facial structure :whistle:

and to stay on topic of Marlon, I think the Emporio Armani photos are great, but after watching the video I still can't get used to his walk... I feel like it's a little stiff and hasn't improved or changed.

I never really notice how male models walk except if it's incredibly bad (model number 8 in the Gucci Winter 2008 show). Male models' walks are not as distinctive as female models' (i.e. Sasha Pivovarova, Lara Stone) in my opinion.

I think Marlon's walk is okay. :blush:

I never really notice how male models walk except if it's incredibly bad (model number 8 in the Gucci Winter 2008 show). Male models' walks are not as distinctive as female models' (i.e. Sasha Pivovarova, Lara Stone) in my opinion.

I think Marlon's walk is okay. :blush:

I think working in the modeling industry for men has made me notice more about male models than female models. I don't really get into the female modeling portion :blush: I mean I've seen worse walks than Marlon's... I just find his to be really tense and nervous :laugh: I do love francisco's walk, it's got so much personality and it's almost more of a strut and very relaxed :gocho:

personally i don't like the way male models walk in general

most of the time the walk blunt, it has no finese (dunno if spelled that right lol)

very few have a really nice walk , so in terms of walk i definetly prefer the way female models walk.

ya know with grace and attitude :laugh:

but back to marly,his walk is kind of toy soldier-ish but mabye its becuz he's nervous

but i have seen walks that were worse

marly is not the worst of the bunch

fran is very confident in his walk and it shows

i like that

edit

yep that's marlon at frankie morello yay !

lol fran and marly are doing quite a few shows together

the more marcisco the better

seriously, I hate his walk to be quite honest, its sooo stiff and he looks kinda afraid but I hope its gets better. But still, people like Sean 'O Pry gets booked and his walk is atrocious! But I agree frankie's walk is awesome, it has purpose and direction love it!

Im sad marlon didn't get cavalli sad. hope to see more of him today