Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

5 - wtf is wrong with her brows. Spockcalled and he'd like them back

:rofl:

Those brows are super sexy and make her even edgier and better because you have to be even more special to pull off those brows. You heard about extra manly men in pink shirts? I don't know about that, but I do know about those brows. Alyssa's mystic brows, Gemma's eyes being light years apart, Stegnor's crooked grin, ect. all the better for it and they all fulfill what Barney's been trying to tell us all along....

....everyone is special....

everyone in his or her own way.....

AAawww!!! joe!!!! :wub: i didnt even realized you were making these nominations for me!!!! :hug:

and alyssa's brows are overplucked in those pics... she had to pluck them when she got the sephora campaign a few months back.

pretty,

youll probably think shes spock on crack when you see her unplucked, but i think shes bloody amazing

shes got pics comiong up in the new VS catalogue, a new fragrance campaign, and she just came off a beauty campaign w/ sephora

not back for an :alien:

i think people should see these pics before they make their decision

post-16964-0-1446074153-6608_thumb.jpg

post-16964-0-1446074153-68193_thumb.gif

btw joe, her last name is Miller. im so happy you did this!!!! :kiss:

id lick her eyebrows if i could :drool:

Nope.... that made it worse. I'm a brow fanatic, and at least before they were groomed looking spock brows, now they are ugh.. messy looking? .... and I dislike nothing more then two furry little caterpillar's hanging out above the eyes. And she still bares a faint resemblance to spock. Sorry hun

I HATE BAD BROWS

doesn't matter how pretty a girl is

if the brow's are off, I'm turned off

100% till they are fixed/shaped/thinned

Even Emily D's pushing in the brow dept

Any thicker and I'll start to lose interest

in a new york minute.

Well Mona, if it makes you feel better, I can't have bacon burgers (which I love) because I have a pet pig :blush: . We can find alternative fulfillment together :bellazon: !!!

I found you these lactose intollerant ice cream recipes :blush: . I don't know how they taste yet, but we'll get through this :bellazon: ! Recipes HERE

6 or more votes needed