Bellazon

Hana Soukupova
Thumbnail

goose

I will pay 40$ to anyone who can get me that Pronovias catalog.

it's worth it, all four girls look even better when you have the catalog in your hands :drool:

I was happy to get two copies of the 2006 catalog but the 2007 one is just as good :woot:

You have 2 of the 2006? Really...

Cause I have 2 copies of the 2005. The one with Karolina Kurkova that's on my scan site. I'd be willing to trade if you're interested.

Though I've forgotten what the 2006 one looks like. lol I just want these to scan them. I look at the Pronovias catalogs and drool.

AS for the 2007 one, jey47key found me one in Paris! It's in the mail right now!!!! *squee*

let's say i HAD two catalogs since i ripped one out to scan it and gave most clippings away (partly to Jey). The other one is in perfect condition but as Eugenia is on the cover and inside i want to keep it, and she's the only model i collect clippings/mags/catalogs of anyways... sorry :/

For the record, the 2006 one features Eugenia, Bianca and isabeli

lol I did that too, back before the 4th movie. And I thought she would have been the perfect Fleur. And the girl they chose for Fleur DID resemmble Hana.

As for Narcissa, I would agree save for one thing - Hana looks like she's a nice person! Narcissa is supposed to look sour, like "with a look on her face as if there were something smelly under her nose"

I thought I was the only crazy person that did that. -lol-

Hana does look like a good person, but there's something about Hana that says: "I could be haughty if I wanted to."

Out of most models though, I think Hana fits that perfectly.

<(I think I wanna make a topic about this. *ponders* Just like I see Nicole Trunfio being Bellatrix Black [younger of course] and Cintia, Ginny)>

You think I should?

I'd put Karolina as Narcissa. I've given it some thought too. heh.

Nicole should TOTALLY be Bella. And in the Potter RP I do, I talked the girl who plas Ginny into using Cintia! lol