Bellazon

Hana Soukupova
Thumbnail

goose

oh yeah I think it's from a neiman marcus "the book" from fall 2004. the rest are also neiman marcus but from some mail order catalog this year.

I tried going on Nine's scan site to see if she had it but I couldn't access it?

oh yeah I think it's from a neiman marcus "the book" from fall 2004. the rest are also neiman marcus but from some mail order catalog this year.

I tried going on Nine's scan site to see if she had it but I couldn't access it?

ah thank you for the info :flower:

hmm i dont think she has it. i know she has her site set up now so that you can see the thumbnails but you can only view the full size image if you have an account. but you should be able to get to the mainsite unless it was down :unsure:

doesn't anyone know wether Hana keeps getting thinner or she's finally found her way to the fridge ?

refer to http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...ndpost&p=317091

She looks to me a lot more healthy then she use to look.

She still looks :o

I just saw a show with her in it and my mom was like eww who's that??

Her face is pretty but I think she'd look so much better if she added some weight.

Hana's rumoured to be on a weight gaining program. A model, can't remember which one, said in an interview, I'll try and locate it, that some designers shout at the girls for putting weight on and ridicule them for having to squeeze into some clothes - thus the pressure to be so thin. :evil: I think Hana went overboard because she wasn't always that thin once upon a time. I'd imagine the threat of losing a job because you're not thin enough could get to some of the girls. Even Natasha and Julia are looking especially thin these days. :o

She'll be ok. Fellow Czech Karolina Kurkova was very thin when she started off and now look at her. A VS angel!

natasha often wears suimsuits during SS shows and even if she's thin i don't think she looks ill like hana. I mean she's still got some hips lol. Those alexander McQueen pics of Hana in a swimsuit are obscene. "congratulation Hana we can see your bones so you get to wear a swuimsuit, you're so sexy like that" :blink: wtf ? Julia has always been really skinny and i think it's the way she is, it's suit her. :)

natasha often wears suimsuits during SS shows and even if she's thin i don't think she looks ill like hana. I mean she's still got some hips lol. Those alexander McQueen pics of Hana in a swimsuit are obscene. "congratulation Hana we can see your bones so you get to wear a swuimsuit, you're so sexy like that" :blink: wtf ? Julia has always been really skinny and i think it's the way she is, it's suit her. :)

Strange. You don't mind Julia's thinness but have a problem with Hana's. Very inconsistent and hypocritical. Truth is, they both need to put weight on.