Bellazon

Search problem...

Max Power

Dear Staff,

For over the past month Bellazon's search engine has been non-functional. It's just particularly is great for tracking updates to particular models, etc. Any technical staff that can get SEARCH up and running again?

Best forum, and thanks

Hello :wave: .

There is alreay a 7 page topic about this two topics down http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=16504 :) . I'll merge them after you read this. But for the mean time, we have someone working on it, sorry for the inconvenience :/ . But for right now, what we DO have are the following options.

1. Fashion model, actress, athlete and singer directories. These are at the top of each forum and have at least 90% of said models/celebs in alphabetical order.

2. Typing the name of said model and bellazon into a search engine will give you the link to the thread :) .

3. Once you find or have your favorite topics, select the "options" function (right across from the topic title) and select "track topic" (which is the first option). Then go to "my controls" (to the right of "Log Out" at the top) and you can store your favorite topics there :) .

*edit* Threads Merged :) .

Hello :wave: .

There is alreay a 7 page topic about this two topics down http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=16504 :) . I'll merge them after you read this. But for the mean time, we have someone working on it, sorry for the inconvenience :/ . But for right now, what we DO have are the following options.

1. Fashion model, actress, athlete and singer directories. These are at the top of each forum and have at least 90% of said models/celebs in alphabetical order.

2. Typing the name of said model and bellazon into a search engine will give you the link to the thread :) .

3. Once you find or have your favorite topics, select the "options" function (right across from the topic title) and select "track topic" (which is the first option). Then go to "my controls" (to the right of "Log Out" at the top) and you can store your favorite topics there :) .

*edit* Threads Merged :) .

Hey Joe,

glad to hear someone's working on it. Do you already know what causes the problem? It's happening more often now, that worries me a bit.

I managed to find most of the threads via the directory or google search, but still there's a lot of skipping through the pages.

I wondered if you need someone (:wave:) to update the directories and keep them updated ... just saying ... *hint*hint* :whistle:

mmmm.. the search..

for me it doens't work.

if i use the search function in a model thread for example to find an editorial etc, this is the message that appears to me:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

There was an error processing the request. Please go back and try again, or contact an administrator for assistance.

connection to localhost:3312 failed

and the same even if i search a model.