Bellazon

Search problem...

Max Power

it's 2 days that i have this problem:

if i write the name of a model in the search space, it comes to me this: post-240-0-1446062091-33522_thumb.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Done :flower:

I'm sure they'll fix it soon, although it annoys me to no ends! At least we got the directories, thank heavens for that! :yes:

Indeed we have :hug:

it's 2 days that i have this problem:

if i write the name of a model in the search space, it comes to me this: post-240-0-1446062091-3774_thumb.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I get that when I click 'View New Posts'

& when put in URL from a certain thread in BZ it just brings me to the main page. :pinch:

and done :)

Let me know if yall experience any other issues, thanks!

• 1 month later...

Sorry :/ , for the time being, for those of you wondering whether someone has a thread when you are thinking about starting one, if you don't see their name in the model directory, please type their name and bellazon into google and see what comes up :) .

If you can't get them on our search or their name isn't in the model directory, this is a great way :flower: .

Sorry :/ , for the time being, for those of you wondering whether someone has a thread when you are thinking about starting one, if you don't see their name in the model directory, please type their name and bellazon into google and see what comes up :) .

If you can't get them on our search or their name isn't in the model directory, this is a great way :flower: .

Yeah I'm always doing it when I have such problem...like now :ermm: