Bellazon

Bregje Heinen
Thumbnail

^I agree. I don't care if she is a saint or not, but I do wish she was more tasteful, because she is beautiful, and she does have an incredible body, but that is all downplayed by her lack of class and elegance. I mean, a money sign is about as classy as a tattoo of the playboy bunny sign. The way she presents herself is very important, and that stuff may not bother everyone, and I know it's not hurting anyone, but I do think it will hurt her career, and it hurts her appeal to me lol. So I agree with MissLima, someone needs to slap some sense into her so she will stop all this gaudy/tacky crap.

Models are not normal people, they make a living off of their outside appearances, and TexasLongHorn I agree with you in the sense that the tattoo is not all that bad, but I was not just referring to the tattoo. It's all the similar stuff that she does that gives me reservations about her. You mentioned she is down with hip hop culture, and she expresses this on her Instagram, and a lot of that is what I am referring to. That stuff is tacky for her in my opinion. She wants to be a respectable fashion model right, not Nicki Minaj, so as MissLima said, she needs to get her shit together and start promoting herself the right way. Ultimately I really do think she could go far as a model, but right now she is handicapping herself in my opinion.

Thank you for being reasonable, Dave and Texas.

Models are not normal people, they make a living off of their outside appearances, and TexasLongHorn I agree with you in the sense that the tattoo is not all that bad, but I was not just referring to the tattoo. It's all the similar stuff that she does that gives me reservations about her. You mentioned she is down with hip hop culture, and she expresses this on her Instagram, and a lot of that is what I am referring to. That stuff is tacky for her in my opinion. She wants to be a respectable fashion model right, not Nicki Minaj, so as MissLima said, she needs to get her shit together and start promoting herself the right way. Ultimately I really do think she could go far as a model, but right now she is handicapping herself in my opinion.

Models ARE normal people. They go to work, they get tired, they need to sleep, eat, drink, they like to socialize or not like to socialize, they smoke or they don´t smoke, they do everything normal people do. Almost everyone of us makes a living off of our outside appearance, as Dave rightly argumented. As for this:

She wants to be a respectable fashion model right

you have NO idea what the hell she wants to be. Maybe she just wants to work and have fun? Maybe not? Maybe she´ll stop modeling the next day? Please stop talking about Bregje as her damn tutor, it´s getting on my nerves slowly.

I´m repeating it again, try to concentrate on you own life and leave the decisions of others to THEMSELVES. It´s THEIR life. Good decision or wrong, you have no right to judge her in any way. Or stop complaining and write her a damn letter:

Dear Bregje,

you dissapointed me with your life decisions. Please, be less hip-hop, get rid of that awful dollar tatoo because I DO NOT APPROVE and I AM SURE it will affect your whole modelling carrier in a very bad way! I so care for you Bregje, please listen to me!

Sincerely yours,

Bast of Bellazon.

Please, feel free to do so ;) Oh, you clever people. You know simply everything, don´t you. :rofl:

Google translated from http://www.grazia.nl/showbizz/het-nieuwe-supermodel-bregje-heinen-het-is-me-gelukt.html

I´m sorry, it´s a very week translation :(

The new supermodel Bregje Heinen: 'I did it'

Written : 06.02.2013 by Marieke

Bregje Heinen ( 20 ) belongs to the top of the modeling world . More recently they call together with, among others, Doutzen Kroes , Candice Swanepoel and Alessandra Ambrosio figurehead of lingerie brand Victoria 's Secret . For the Dutch , it is a dream come true .

" There are moments when I look at the other girls : how can I hear from here? But in itself, I am satisfied with myself . This is my dream and I did it , that's the most important thing , " she tells Grazia .

self-confidence
" Over the years I have gotten more and more confident. Before, I always found myself too thin , but I am now more feminine . My arms and legs were a bit thicker allowed . For my work, it may not be good , but personally I find it beautiful. But what I try, it is just not on . "

The blonde has now once an extremely slim build , she says. "I can not help it . If I have a week less sweets , so I fall a few pounds . But it is not about thin, thin, thin. It is important to be . In shape You can be very thin and still have pits in your buttocks . So I do not . "Snap this obsession with size zero

hamburger
Where colleagues Doutzen still sometimes eat half a burger instead of a whole , does not Bregje Heinen there . " For me, going to hear all that burger , especially those of the B & B in New York . I am not very fond of eating in America , but in the Netherlands I always go wild with Nibbit chips , fries , kebab and shawarma . "

The model has already found her way in New York . At home in Borculo , where they originated, they never notice any of her stardom . "I think she's too sensible for that. " Calorie cooked also is not there : " No, it does not my mother. Here we eat potluck . If you do not like , you 'll just have a sandwich . "

Read the full interview with Bregje about her adventures models this week in Grazia !

post-3761-0-1446102513-94562_thumb.jpg

I´d love to see the whole interview :(

Really, she has a money sign tattoo behind her ear? That is the kind of stuff that gives me reservations about her. I have no issues with tattoos, not even models and tattoos, but out of all the cute little tattoos she could have done, she picks a money sign.

I understand where you’re coming from, Bast. I'll sometimes catch myself thinking “wow, Actor X should have been as big a star as Actor Y” while watching a movie. But really, who can say for certain that Actor X even cares about achieving fame and marketability? We're nothing more than outside observers, we have no idea about Bregje's ambitions, her career aspirations or her future plans. Perhaps becoming the next Gisele simply isn’t her mission? I%20dont%20know.gif

So basically you guys hate her for being around black people?

Er, no. As far as I'm aware, no-one here has even remotely implied that.

So beautiful :heart: thank you Laura!

And guys, I really doubt anyone implied such things, it was mostly about the dollar sign they find cheap and moral-highneses giving their advice to someone they don´t even know (which is still silly as hell, but no way racist).

Yeah I'm still trying to figure out how a dollar sign and PR have any kind of relation with black people/racism ... ? What was said was that she handles her public persona like shit. I don't see anyone mentioning her friends, boyfriends, etc? You people have some imagination o.O

Yeah I'm still trying to figure out how a dollar sign and PR have any kind of relation with black people/racism ... ? What was said was that she handles her public persona like shit. I don't see anyone mentioning her friends, boyfriends, etc? You people have some imagination o.O

^Exactly. Also, regardless of misinterpretation nobody said anything about hating her at all, so that right there if nothing else shows how outlandish that statement was.