Bellazon

Bregje Heinen
Thumbnail

As much as I like Bregje I have to agree with some people from before and say she has to watch what she instagrams. I'm pretty sure if VS were to ever hire her as an Angel they wouldn't

want to be represented by someone who posts pictures of themself smoking and their ass hanging out of their shorts. It doesn't send the right message and I'm pretty sure she's just hurting her own chances of ever becoming an Angel. But I did miss her at the VSFS this year. :(

As much as I like Bregje I have to agree with some people from before and say she has to watch what she instagrams. I'm pretty sure if VS were to ever hire her as an Angel they wouldn't

want to be represented by someone who posts pictures of themself smoking and their ass hanging out of their shorts. It doesn't send the right message and I'm pretty sure she's just hurting her own chances of ever becoming an Angel. But I did miss her at the VSFS this year. :(

she was so young, just wanted to show herself ..... Famous people will affect young people with pictures "cigarette in hand"

when I realized this, I felt disappointed about her !

Lol people. You really should take this all less seriously. She´s not Mother Therese - once again, she´s a model, not a role-model. She´s young and sexi and evidently enjoys it all, so what the hell. It´s her life, her decisions, not yours.

People really should care more about their own lives and stop judging other people they do not even know.

She IS Smokin' !!!!!!

...HOT.

As much as I like Bregje I have to agree with some people from before and say she has to watch what she instagrams. I'm pretty sure if VS were to ever hire her as an Angel they wouldn't want to be represented by someone who posts pictures of themself smoking and their ass hanging out of their shorts. It doesn't send the right message and I'm pretty sure she's just hurting her own chances of ever becoming an Angel. But I did miss her at the VSFS this year. :(

Somehow, I don't see that being as much of a worry for VS as it would be for most employers. :laugh:

I don't get it. You want her to be VS Angel or Disney star?

As much as I like Bregje I have to agree with some people from before and say she has to watch what she instagrams. I'm pretty sure if VS were to ever hire her as an Angel they wouldn't want to be represented by someone who posts pictures of themself smoking and their ass hanging out of their shorts. It doesn't send the right message and I'm pretty sure she's just hurting her own chances of ever becoming an Angel. But I did miss her at the VSFS this year. :(

Somehow, I don't see that being as much of a worry for VS as it would be for most employers. :laugh:

:rofl: these just made my day :rofl: