Bellazon

Inguna Butane
Thumbnail

funnyfan

rofl, I still thing Snejana looks worse.. I don't know why. But she still looks lively ... angelic smile and all..

yeah and no..

can't hurt the smile, but shes lost that 'glow'

:rofl: the glow in her body

also bianca balti's not super thin...she's normal

Uh...You're kidding right? I almost can't look at her pictures - that's how suuuuper skinny Bianca is.

Next to Inguna, though, she's a whale. :ninja: I can't believe Inguna was once one of my faves!

Balti is about as skinny as I could ever dream of, anything beyond her grosses me out - pretty much. I personally wouldn't want my body to look like either one of theirs.

oh my god, I haven`t been in Ingunas thread for such a long time and now I`m shocked :cry: what happened to her,she looks sooo different through losing so much weight,even her angelic face looks kind of different. I remember an old interview of her saying she never did diets,cause people in her country never eat heavy food. I think that statement is very hard to believe after seeing those pics. But I still like her very much, hope she goes back to normal,she used to be so beautiful :wub:

rofl, I still thing Snejana looks worse.. I don't know why. But she still looks lively ... angelic smile and all..

Snejana looks awsome why everybody bash her :(

because she's anorexic looking?

:idk:

in this case, maybe you should rename inguna's thread to "anorexia thread"... last few pages there's only like: oh, she's too skinny, awful and so on... what do you want with all these posts? i believe she understand her situation and doing something to fix it. STOP THE PANIC! :mad:

Snejana looks awsome why everybody bash her :(

because she's anorexic looking?

:idk:

she's not that anorexic.