Bellazon

PLEASE DON'T HURT WOMEN!!

worshipper pa

I was spanked like once a week. I think I turned out better for it.

Spanking shouldn't be considered violent or be categorized as domestic violence. You can only ground your kids so often. Not to say I'll spank my kids......I'll let my Husband do it. LMFAO. Let him be the spanker.

My bros were smarter than I was-they'd put books in their pants when my mom would come in at night when they were too obnoxious and wouldn't sleep,LMAO

(Ps: Not talking about beating the crap out of them with a belt. A Smack on the ass with a hand isn't really painful-but it shows that you mean business more than "No tv for a week")

Edited by Britt87

whether it is violence depends upon the context and the intentions

Thank you for making my point. :laugh:

yes but in the case of smacking your intention is to elcicit pain in the child, correct? to elicit the pain you must cause damage, correct? thus your initial goal it to cause damage to achieve your overall goal of eliciting pain, correct? so it is violence it seems, correct?

can i go to bed now?

no There is no damage. There is no intention of damage. There should never be. Pain in and of itself is not damage.

ways to do it without damage would be like to pepper-spray the kid or inject the juvenile with bradykinin or something . . . you wouldn't need to physically assault the kid . . . :whistle:

to elicit the pain you damage the kid and you know it so subconciously you are aiming to damage the kid so that you can achieve your primary objective.

some people have different motivation for spanking (and no, i don't mean that in a kinky manner) or smacking.

pepper spray can indeed cause damage...you're going off the deep end again.

This accusation of a subconscious aim to cause damage is a complete insult and way off base. The aim is to teach and to train. Go to bed.

you cause the pain by causing damage. that is why the pain fibres fire :cain:

pepper spray is fun though :cain:

yes, you have made that request on numerous occasions. i think that we are starting to get the idea now :whistle:

Yes, you have but how about those who mistreat women?

your effort is futile (even if well intentioned) and somewhat irritating if you are just gonna keep posting that in this and other threads. if you are serious then get spamming people on the internet, printing leaflets or campaigning on the streets of Helsinki :cain:

i don't think that BZ and especially this thread are hotspots for wife-beaters :cain:

I think this is a bizarre situation (again) because what you are doing here is exactly what we've tried to do with you. You ask guys to not hurt women, we asked you to not hurt yourself. so, from that point of view al this is hopeless and it only depends on the person in question.

If you ask me, those who hurt women, children or animals only deserve one thing : :beating:

I think this is a bizarre situation (again) because what you are doing here is exactly what we've tried to do with you. You ask guys to not hurt women, we asked you to not hurt yourself. so, from that point of view al this is hopeless and it only depends on the person in question.

If you ask me, those who hurt women, children or animals only deserve one thing : :beating:

seconded (Y)

:)

your effort is futile (even if well intentioned) and somewhat irritating if you are just gonna keep posting that in this and other threads. if you are serious then get spamming people on the internet, printing leaflets or campaigning on the streets of Helsinki :cain:

i don't think that BZ and especially this thread are hotspots for wife-beaters :cain:

Doesn't BZ mean Beaters Zone? :blink: :laugh:

It's other thing to hurt someone or yourself if the pain is welcome. Generally women don't want to be hurt by anyone.
Yes, of course.

It's other thing to hurt someone or yourself if the pain is welcome. Generally women don't want to be hurt by anyone.
Yes, of course.

you have totally contradictory philosophies though as Carloline pointed out . . .

Yes, of course.

you have totally contradictory philosophies though as Carloline pointed out . . .

Who's Carloline? :rofl: