Bellazon

PLEASE DON'T HURT WOMEN!!

worshipper pa

B U M P

dont8uf.gif

I made this, feel free to spread it all over the net.

Thank you!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow pa,u really feel strongly about this..yr such a nice guy.Good luck with that.

But I dont think u can really change ppl beliefs. I feel strongly but ppl hurting animals,but things like these happen everywhere.we cant control it. :(

@ Chicken: At least I try. If even 1 woman is saved because of this I have succeeded. Please help me and spread to word. Being a gentleman should be cool!

@ ImmortallyInsane: Hitting back is not a good solution, maybe only for self defence.

Nice idea, but it won't matter. If you want to go after a problem you should address the causes, not the symptoms, and that'll involve a lot more than banners on the internet.

Anyway, my mom has/had to go through lots of emotional/verbal abuse from my dad through the years, but it's starting to get better (and a divorce is on the horizon, I hope). He never hit her though, because both of them knew a .357 would get involved if that ever happened.

Nice idea, but it won't matter. If you want to go after a problem you should address the causes, not the symptoms, and that'll involve a lot more than banners on the internet.
Causes? The fact that men are jackasses? I wish I could address that but I'm just a loser... :cry:

Unless the worlds supply of alcholol dries up one day, this will never work. It has nothing to do with judgement, since most wife beatings/rape occur when one or both of the parties involved are drunk.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats probabally one of the most ignorant things ive heard on this forum to date.. Dont you know most rapes a VERY high percentage of them are from someone the woman knows closely and SOBER... An uncle, A best male friend, a neighbor. etc.. Such a shame to throw ignorant remarks like that. you all are right. This wont work. :cry:

• 4 months later...
The "chavs" thing started in the UK.

It's also known as "happy slapping".

Teenage kids just beat up random people, while their friends have their stupid acts recorded on tape (usually on an videocam-mobile phone).

"Happy slapping" videos are then posted on the Net.

Although this fad is fairly recent, it has spread to countries like Australia.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Corporal punishment should used to raise kids. People seem to have no empathy toward other people. Children should be loved and punished by their parents so that they learn how important it is to be nice to other people and that it really hurts that other person when you beat up him/her! That chavs didn't get punished or loved enough. They have not learned to take responsibility of their actions. Poor teenagers! Their life will be f*cked up! :(

The society must take actions and show this kind of hobby is totally unacceptable! I'm horrified to think In