Bellazon

PLEASE DON'T HURT WOMEN!!

worshipper pa

my dad hits my mom.... :cry: i hate that..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bad to hear this... you are not a boy and could not help her :( but did you call for help.

I know it`s your dad, but if he realy hurts her... it`s better to call for help. If some will hurt my mom or my sister... I will break him all his bones. About things like this I`m not joking and I don`t let to talk about things like this. I`m happy that with my parents is all ok.

I don't know if it will work. There is a type of person over here in the UK called "chavs" and these are the kinds of things some of them do "for fun" (sorry for the bad quality): Attacking Random People

And here is a second one: Attacking Random People 2

I have also experienced this myself; I have been pelted with stones by chavs before and I never did anything to them.

Sadly these chavs are the majority and it seems like everyone is blind to what they really are; they just think they are trendy, fashionable people!

my dad hits my mom.... :cry: i hate that..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I sorry to hear that! Your mom should not submit to that. Your dad needs to seek for help. It is not a shame, it is the right thing to do. Tell them you suffer from waching that violence! Make it stop today!

:(

I don't know if it will work. There is a type of person over here in the UK called "chavs" and these are the kinds of things some of them do "for fun" (sorry for the bad quality): Attacking Random People

And here is a second one: Attacking Random People 2

I have also experienced this myself; I have been pelted with stones by chavs before and I never did anything to them.

Sadly these chavs are the majority and it seems like everyone is blind to what they really are; they just think they are trendy, fashionable people!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Something is wrong in society when this happens! These "chavs" are victims of a frustrating reality. Where has all the humanism disappeared?

fighting violence and reason don't seem to work in the UK, over here, you get your ass kicked if you just randomly hit somebody. Maybe not right away, but we'd be bring'n in the possey and having us a big overnight buffet of whop ass.

Guest quasicartes

The "chavs" thing started in the UK.

It's also known as "happy slapping".

Teenage kids just beat up random people, while their friends have their stupid acts recorded on tape (usually on an videocam-mobile phone).

"Happy slapping" videos are then posted on the Net.

Although this fad is fairly recent, it has spread to countries like Australia.

The "chavs" thing started in the UK.

It's also known as "happy slapping".

Teenage kids just beat up random people, while their friends have their stupid acts recorded on tape (usually on an videocam-mobile phone).

"Happy slapping" videos are then posted on the Net.

Although this fad is fairly recent, it has spread to countries like Australia.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Corporal punishment should used to raise kids. People seem to have no empathy toward other people. Children should be loved and punished by their parents so that they learn how important it is to be nice to other people and that it really hurts that other person when you beat up him/her! That chavs didn't get punished or loved enough. They have not learned to take responsibility of their actions. Poor teenagers! Their life will be f*cked up! :(

The society must take actions and show this kind of hobby is totally unacceptable! I'm horrified to think In

Try going to a battered woman's shelter and talk to the workers there. If they will talk to you ( which they might not because that kind of thing is very sensitive ) you will see that every single husband of all those women are scarily similar. And it has nothing to do with drinking or drug abuse. A lot of what I've seen are upstanding men who "snap". These are men who place every short coming, every failing they have, square on the shoulders of their girlfriend, wife, whatever. It's never their fault, it's always someone elses.

Attitudes like "it's never going to work" aren't going to help. Go to a shelter, become active in domestic violence awareness. Because it's not only the woman it mentally scars and damages, but whatever kids are around too.

This I can attest to because I lived through this shit. We got out before my dad started on me.

This I can attest to because I lived through this shit. We got out before my dad started on me.
Good for you!

I'm lucky because my dad never gets aggressive under influence of alcohol. He never hits my mother as far as I know. In fact couple of times my mother beat up my father! :laugh: Nothing serious...

Guest quasicartes
...In fact couple of times my mother beat up my father!...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can see how that had influenced you.

Can't beleive nobody is fightn back. Maybe they didn't put the ones who fought back on there.

I wouldn't give a shit if there was a hundred of them, somebody just randomly hit me im fightin back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, there was only one guy who hit them back, but hitting back at a gang of people isn't exactly a smart thing to do and they will only attack you more (trust me, I know). The best thing to do when you're outnumbered is to run, but you'd still get hit a first time.

quasicartes - "Happy slapping" isn't the only thing that chavs do. They steal, vandalise, rob and attack other people for no reason. Overall, they are just extremely anti-social. They have no conscience or morals; just a few months ago I heard about them breaking into a pensioner's home and stealing his TV twice. The second time they hit him and left him trembling on the floor with a nosebleed.

Capt Snow - The reason the chavs don't get beaten up is because they are pretty much the majority and if you fight back they won't hesitate to call the police and because they have a gang all the witnesses are on their side and they will lie and say you attacked them first.

worshipper pa - You're right; most of the chavs have had bad upbringings, but some just can't be disciplined at all. A woman who lives on this street has a son who gets her in a headlock and pushes his fingers into her eyes if she tells him off for doing something.

I read something interesting in the newspaper the other day; they have done a study on women who get themselves caught up in abusive relationships and are too afraid to ask for help. Many of these women were raised on fairy tale literature alone and it gave them a warped view of the world that led them into getting stuck with an abusive partner. The people who did the study say that it is best to have your children experience the internet and television as well or else it is highly likely they will get into abusive relationships in the future.

worshipper pa - You're right; most of the chavs have had bad upbringings, but some just can't be disciplined at all. A woman who lives on this street has a son who gets her in a headlock and pushes his fingers into her eyes if she tells him off for doing something.
That son should be taken to a mental institute...<_<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest quasicartes

Last I read the newspaper, some British are blaming the TV show "MTV Jackass" for this "happy-slapping" trend.

Last I read the newspaper, some British are blaming the TV show "MTV Jackass" for this "happy-slapping" trend.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Typical. Stupid TV shows & movies always get the blame. Young people are frustrated for several reasons. At worst Jackass acts like a catalyst for violent behavior.

Typical. Stupid TV shows & movies always get the blame. Young people are frustrated for several reasons. At worst Jackass acts like a catalyst for violent behavior.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rolleyes: So true. When this kid murdered his best friend a while ago, they blamed it on a video game even though he was part of a gang that regularly committed violent acts on others and he was also taking a lot of drugs.

I agree that TV programmes are just triggers; usually they were already violent beforehand. The chavs were already violent and if this "happy slapping" thing came from Jackass, it would've already swept the nation years ago. Taping it on their tacky mobile phones and posting it on the internet just makes it more "fun" for them and gives them a little fame as well, even if it's because they're hated.

• 1 month later...