Bellazon

PLEASE DON'T HURT WOMEN!!

worshipper pa

Well, my point wasn't to compare you with one of these disgusting guys. What I meant was I think they really believe they have the right to abuse and hurt women and, from here, it's impossible to help them or help their victims. It's true I respect your choice, but I don't think it's good for you and I really wish you could try to stop that :( . I see you are very kind because you read my comments, but I also see you don't listen to them. So, all this makes me think : Why the bullies would listen to us now?

you have your own way to find pleasure and don't hurt others, actually you say it's good for you. I don't understand it, but I respect it. I don't understand why violent people do the things they do and I DON'T respect them, and, when you talk about male slavery and such, I consider the women who hurt men as bullies and sick as the guys we are talking about. Some wives allow their husbands to behave like animals. About male slavery, what's the difference? That's what I meant :( .

Hmm.... it was kind of messy..... sorry if I offended you, Pa :unsure:

I think this is a bizarre situation (again) because what you are doing here is exactly what we've tried to do with you. You ask guys to not hurt women, we asked you to not hurt yourself. so, from that point of view al this is hopeless and it only depends on the person in question.
It's other thing to hurt someone or yourself if the pain is welcome. Generally women don't want to be hurt by anyone.
If you ask me, those who hurt women, children or animals only deserve one thing : :beating:
Yes, of course.

you have totally contradictory philosophies though as Carloline pointed out . . .

Who's Carloline? :rofl:

exactly. who is she? :shifty:

• 1 month later...

you can never have enough of me, Pa :cain: :p

aren't internet forums, such as this one, in themselves inherently pointless :whistle: i can think of many things that are much more pointless than my posts. i can cite them for you if you like but you might not be pleased by them :D

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...