Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

Inside Llewyn Davis- Was alright, didn't get into it as much as other people did. Still trying to interpret the end/beginning? 6.5/10

This is actually one of my favourite movies of the last few years. :)

I saw the beginning/end as being symbolic of a life going round in circles, after Llewyn spends a week dealing with but eventually compounding his failures, you’re left with the sad realisation that Carey Mulligan’s assessment of him (which feels needlessly mean-spirited at the time) is in fact spot on. I like to think of it as a coming-of-age movie where the hero faces the fact that his childhood dreams aren't going to happen, but it's an overall chronicle of failure too.

Inside Llewyn Davis- Was alright, didn't get into it as much as other people did. Still trying to interpret the end/beginning? 6.5/10

This is actually one of my favourite movies of the last few years. :)

I saw the beginning/end as being symbolic of a life going round in circles, after Llewyn spends a week dealing with but eventually compounding his failures, you’re left with the sad realisation that Carey Mulligan’s assessment of him (which feels needlessly mean-spirited at the time) is in fact spot on. I like to think of it as a coming-of-age movie where the hero faces the fact that his childhood dreams aren't going to happen, but it's an overall chronicle of failure too.

To be completely honest, the more I've thought about the movie since the day I first watched it, the more I realize I like it. It still wasn't so much my cup of tea, but what you said makes alot of sense now, and that does add a bit to my like of the movie. 

I'll change it to a 7/10 :hehe:

The Babadook

I was excited to see this because everyone was talking about this new aussie horror film. It's so rare for our movies to make it internationally at festivals and I got excited. But it wasn't a good movie. In terms of the symbolism and meaning it's great. But horror wise it's not scary. Just a weird film.

5.5/10

Frozen- FINALLLYYYY. :ninja: I know alot of my friends and people who are older said it was overrated and it was a bit, but it was still cute as hell. Those songs are catchy :banghead:

Let it gooooo (stop it, just stop it) :rofl:

10/10

Fixed it for you

:whistle:

Prisoners - WTF? Somebody needs to give me back the time I wasted watching this movie. I should have used those two hours watching SOA instead :cry: