Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished watching Immortals, not exactly the best movie ever but Henry Cavill, Joseph Morgan & Kellan Lutz all together in a movie shirtless works good enough for me

^WTF as in sick, twisted, nasty :o Buckets of blood, sick language, twisted torture..

It was actually a pretty good movie though...one of the scariest movies I've seen in a while! As for it being banal I found it to be very original. I had seen demon, possession films before, but this definitely had its own style. Have you seen the original Evil Dead? the original was pretty campy, and actually kinda funny, unlike this remake that was just pretty much straight up scary :ninja:

Pretty good for being a gore fest. Definitely worth a watch for horror flick fans :)

^WTF as in sick, twisted, nasty :o Buckets of blood, sick language, twisted torture..

It was actually a pretty good movie though...one of the scariest movies I've seen in a while! As for it being banal I found it to be very original. I had seen demon, possession films before, but this definitely had its own style. Have you seen the original Evil Dead? the original was pretty campy, and actually kinda funny, unlike this remake that was just pretty much straight up scary :ninja:

Pretty good for being a gore fest. Definitely worth a watch for horror flick fans :)

I haven't seen the original, but, well, now I'll give it a try... probably :whistle::laugh:

Perks of being a Wallflower :heart:

Best movie ever, I've seen it like three times already and it gets me every time :heart:

IKR? :cry: Its funny cause nothing super sad or tragic really happens to make you cry, but its just life. And life is sad :cry2:

Best movie ever, I've seen it like three times already and it gets me every time :heart:

IKR? :cry: Its funny cause nothing super sad or tragic really happens to make you cry, but its just life. And life is sad :cry2:

I think that's why it gets me, because it's not super sad or tragic but you still see how hard life is for Charlie and his friends and the worst part is that it actually happens IRL. The book is even better, you get an even better look at how their lives are

I think that's why it gets me, because it's not super sad or tragic but you still see how hard life is for Charlie and his friends and the worst part is that it actually happens IRL. The book is even better, you get an even better look at how their lives are

Exactly! :cry: :cry: :cry: I was balling my eyes out :cry: That movie was freaking deep! why I like the film American Beauty really too. The tragedy of the situation is just LIFE.

And I've been meaning to read the book...........gahh so many good books out there, so little time :clobber: