Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

Hugo (2011)

Brilliant, marvellous, amazing, wonderful... love it!

"If you lose your purpose. . .it's like you're broken."

hmmmm what did you specifically liek about it? I thought the film was visually stunning, but I thought it was rather boring, I felt like the movie didn't really go anywhere,and am interested in hearing why other people actually liked it, with all the award noms and whatnot

Hugo (2011)

hmmmm what did you specifically liek about it? I thought the film was visually stunning, but I thought it was rather boring, I felt like the movie didn't really go anywhere,and am interested in hearing why other people actually liked it, with all the award noms and whatnot

Hugo (2011)

What I specifically like? What you mean specifically? This isn't action movie with all the explosions, fights, car chases or Marvel heroes, this film addressed to people who like and love books and films, this film makes me completely immersed in it. Visual effects, music, actors, and, of course, story itself - these all creates delightful, kind story, which is impossible not to fall in love. Certainly all depends of what you expecting from film, I expected a tale and I get one of the most amazing, kind tales I have ever seen, I just don't know how someone can be indifferent to this story... don't know what else to say... Thank you, Martin Scorsese)))

which I love movies and books, filmography and film, and I thought that part of the movie and the message was very beautiful...I just thought the movie would have more of a...story? you know? Like it would have a conflict, issue, climax, resolution. the movie just kinda slowly stayed in nowhere.

But I will say the movie was extremly visually stunning!

Hugo (2011)

What I specifically like? What you mean specifically? This isn't action movie with all the explosions, fights, car chases or Marvel heroes, this film addressed to people who like and love books and films, this film makes me completely immersed in it. Visual effects, music, actors, and, of course, story itself - these all creates delightful, kind story, which is impossible not to fall in love. Certainly all depends of what you expecting from film, I expected a tale and I get one of the most amazing, kind tales I have ever seen, I just don't know how someone can be indifferent to this story... don't know what else to say... Thank you, Martin Scorsese)))

which I love movies and books, filmography and film, and I thought that part of the movie and the message was very beautiful...I just thought the movie would have more of a...story? you know? Like it would have a conflict, issue, climax, resolution. the movie just kinda slowly stayed in nowhere.

But I will say the movie was extremly visually stunning!

Exposition - After father's death from the fire one night, Hugo was taken away by his alcoholic watchmaker uncle, who teaches him to take care of the clocks. Hugo had only one goal now: to repaire a broken automaton, convinced that the automaton contains a message from his father.

Climax - After watching "Voyage to the Moon", Georges appears and tells Hugo, Isabelle and Tabard about automaton, which he created and later was lost in the museum, and who he really is. Hugo goes back to the station to get the automaton to surprise Georges, but he is cornered by the Station Inspector and his dog. The Inspector states that Hugo must be turned in as an orphan without a guardian; as Hugo pleads with him, Georges arrives and says Hugo is in his care. Moved, the Inspector lets him go. So, finally, Hugo finds a family.

Denouement - And happy ending: Melies thanks Hugo and praises him for his courage at the ceremony paying tribute to the work of Georges Melies, introduced by Tabard, who announces that more than 80 films have now been recovered and restored. Later that night, all the guests are at the Melies' house while Isabelle is seen writing her new book about her adventure with Hugo.

Enough of a plot for me, but so many men, so many minds...