Bellazon

Boob jobs

SympathysSilhouette

I got implants two years ago, but I only went about a cup and a half bigger. I was a B cup and I went to a large C small D. For me, it was because I would always look in the mirror and never felt I looked proportionate. I am very happy with them and I didn't do it for anyone else but myself. My husband would always tell me that I was beautiful and that I didn't need them, but that just wasn't enough for me because it was always lingering in the back of my mind. One of my best friends and a coworker got their breasts done by the same doctor and they let me check them out because I was always afraid of them looking too fake and round, but theirs actually looked really natural. They have implants now that aren't your standard round ones. They have ones that have the slope of the natural breast, now of course nothing can compare to the real deal, but it's a lot better than the obvious round ones we're used to seeing.

I got implants two years ago, but I only went about a cup and a half bigger. I was a B cup and I went to a large C small D. For me, it was because I would always look in the mirror and never felt I looked proportionate. I am very happy with them and I didn't do it for anyone else but myself. My husband would always tell me that I was beautiful and that I didn't need them, but that just wasn't enough for me because it was always lingering in the back of my mind. One of my best friends and a coworker got their breasts done by the same doctor and they let me check them out because I was always afraid of them looking too fake and round, but theirs actually looked really natural. They have implants now that aren't your standard round ones. They have ones that have the slope of the natural breast, now of course nothing can compare to the real deal, but it's a lot better than the obvious round ones we're used to seeing.

• 2 weeks later...

This guy sounds like a conspiracy theorist. Not saying the majority of the things on his list aren't true or valid points talking about possibly having bad side affects, but when you are a woman that has had breast cancer or you are in pain because of your breast size, sometimes it seems worth taking the risk.

Like I mentioned before, my cousin recently had to get her naturally large breasts reduced because she was having sever back pain. She says she is glad she had them reduced and is feeling a whole lot better.

I can't speak for those that have had breast cancer, but I can only imagine what is going through their heads when they lose their breasts, so I wouldn't look down on them for wanting to try getting back what they lost.

^^ that picture was actually sad to be honest, it made me feel horrible for that woman.

I sorta always wanted to go a size up because I'm relatively flat chested.

But I think now I might be a bit more content with padded and water bras instead :/