Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ Those pages google translated (terribly)

http://translate.goo...baraval&act=url

http://translate.goo...orias-secretrol

The pheed video appleauto posted

http://www.mediafire...8wwb968979nl8at

Thanks for all the instagram pics, girls!

yeah they are. The gif of Barbara on the interview post...gotta give the girl mad props for being able to cartwheel in heels and a long skirt!

This discussion is getting repetitive. It really never should have happened in the first place. As much the issue of Barbara vs. VS has probably been overdone, it still was totally uncool to come into Barbara's thread and basically tell her fans to get over their disappointment because a "better" model got the job. This thread is for fans of Barbara, not people who want to talk about who's "better" than her. And people have every right to think Barbara is better than Karlie; they're allowed to have that opinion and shouldn't be told in this thread of all places that they're wrong.

But come on, we get it. Barbara is still inexperienced and doesn't have all the stuff under her belt that Karlie does, so VS chose Karlie because they felt she'd draw in more money. Some people think Karlie is better. But it's obvious that a lot of people don't see it that way, or don't think Barbara is boring and whatnot. A lot of people are still going to prefer Barbara in the end, so all this discussion about how good or not good Barbara is, is pointless. And people shouldn't have to keep justifying why they think Barbara is a good model. If you have problems with Barbara then go to another model's thread. Of course Barbara is not flawless or perfect, but I'm getting tired of reading this discussion of her faults.

So can we all just let it go and get back to other stuff?

BZ is a discussion forum. If you want never ending posts of twitter/facebook/instragram/etc links? You got what you want.

You want pictures? Good, because you have plenty to look at.

If u don't want to discuss well SKIP the discussions and look/read what u want to look/read. Don't come telling me or other members to "let it go" and 'to go to another thread" it's rude & childish. I (moi, myself and my multiple personalities) will discuss everything i want as long as I stay on Barbara's topic. If I want to post on her thread to talk about Barbara's modeling career I will do it and i will do it as often as I want. Merci. Thank you. Gracias.

I don't really care that barbara wasn't picked up by VS anymore. it's clear they support one size, skeletal skinny skinny. i am really glad barbara didn't succumb to their pro-ana measurements. (NO i am NOT saying they are, but using girls that thin, VS is supporting it). and in my opinion...i really don't like skeletons wearing lingerie...but if that's what sell, -shrugs-