Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

@appleauto:

have to say i think no one is interested in what you think about Barbara. People come here because they love her and want to see what she's doing. Please keep your opinion for other matters. 

Sorry but i had to say something.

Cheers all

Posted IMG model digitals in UHQ;

Lol, yesterday I saw the polaroids of Sandra (Kubicka) and was about to ask when Barbara did her latest polaroids (haven't seen digitals from Barbara in ages! At least I can't remember) and now I see this! :'D

QUESTIONÃRIO DE PROUST: BARBARA PALVIN

Sorry for the link, but the video isn't on YouTube (I think. Not even sure if Vogue Portugal has a YouTube channel)

http://www.vogue.xl.pt/multimedia/videos/detalhe/questionario_de_proust_barbara_palvin.html

Edit; Maybe someone can save it and post it to YouTube so it's easier to view. I can't as I don't own a YouTube channel anymore.

Edited by Michellexo

I had to 'cause she looks so beautiful in this picture. I'm quite proud of this drawing.  :blush:

post-86919-0-1446056615-69061_thumb.png

I think that's your best one yet that I've seen at least.

New Polaroids and consistently working its starting to look up again in here. I like her ed work and hopefully she starts doing some more commercial lingerie and swimwear.