Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

What she needs to do is start working a little bit more 'cause she's been partying a lot and this makes me a little bit sad since Barbara has everything to be constantly at the top but she needs to find a balance between working and partying. Maybe even working out a little bit, she does look good but not VSFS ready as some people said. Lately though she's been doing fine so I believe 2015 will a good year for her.  :hehe:

Or maybe SI? Who knows! :D :D

If I remember correctly she didn't go to SI castings this year so she wouldn't be eligible for the upcoming years shoot. It would be a good move for her, ex angels do it all the time this year Erin Heatherton went to castings. They look after all their models and promote their non SI work too on their swim daily feed all year round.

Technically she can't try out if VS doesn't want her too.

Agencies send VS the portfolio of all their models, then after looking at those VS chooses the models they want to see in person, those are the ones who go to castings. So there's a chance VS didn't even request Barbara to attend the castings and that's why she didn't go. If every model who wanted to go to castings could do it, it would be a mess and castings would be like ... a month long.

There's also a chance of course, Barbara (or IMG) decided not to try castings at all this year