Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Did anyone see the latest Ed Razek reply to a Barbara fan on Instagram.....pathetic and the fan sounded so hopeful  ...basically he made a subtle joke about her "very busy"(COUGH COUGH)career and indirectly but very diplomatically said that they will NEVER EVER work with her again...."I hope to see her very soon"...Yeah right....

palvinsbarbara Dearest @ed_razek

You probably get this question a lot and I'm not trying to tell you what to do with your brand. You are doing a great job yourself, no doubt about that. But I really miss @realbarbarapalvin working for your brand. I was wondering if she soon will work for Victoria's Secret again? I always enjoyed seeing her modeling your lingerie. But like I said, I'm not trying to tell you what to do and it still is your decision in the end. I was just wondering if there have been any plans. Thank you for listening. Greetings and have a nice day, sir.  14h

ed_razek @palvinsbarbara
We love Barbara! In fact she was the cover of our last Christmas book - the most important one we send all year. She has been very busy, and is even, I believe, shooting some movies. I hope to see her very soon. 13h........

Wait....did he say movies...as in plural because as far as I know there is ONLY one movie and that is also a cameo at best ..a non-speaking eye candy role for probably less than 5  minutes of screen time in total....

In other Hercules related news....

LOS ANGELES PREMIERE OF “HERCULES” @ TCL Chinese Theatre, 6925 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood.

Attending Talent...

Cast members and filmmakers attending include: Dwayne Johnson, Ian McShane, Rufus Sewell, Irina Shayk, Ingrid Bolso Berdal, Aksel Hennie, Tobias Santelmann, Reece Ritchie, Joe Anderson, Brett Ratner (Director), Beau Flynn (Producer), Barry Levine (Producer), Jesse Berger (Executive Producer), Ross Fanger (Executive Producer)

Celebrities attending include: Vivica Fox, Clark Gregg, Jennifer Grey, Carla Gugino

http://whatsuphollywood.com/calendar/los-angeles-premiere-of-hercules/

No mention of Barbara but according to @BarbaraArmy on Twitter Barbara will attend....

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraArmy
#INFO Barbara will be at the premiere of Hercules at TCL Chinese Theatre at 5:00pm PST on July 23rd. Credit us!

https://twitter.com/BarbaraArmy/status/490917208693178369/photo/1

@realbarbarapalvin; High school Badass ! @noseph @shintani

post-15482-0-1446056215-50459_thumb.jpg
instagram

The "new" hair colour is horrible and the shoes are hideous but at least she was actually working that day...

http://instagram.com/p/qsaeJ_NKD6/?modal=true

noseph 1 day ago

secret projects w/ talented folk

Barbara also commented on that photo ...I wonder what that secret project is....Noseph Trinh (Beauty & Editorial Makeup Artist / Hair Stylist) and photographer 

Shintani collaborate a lot....curious...

attachicon.gifBs9g-PqIcAADdtL.jpg

//So far I personally had no problem with Chantel but now she had a 'conversation' with the Bieber via Shots. She posted her selfie with Barbara and Justin Bieber replied with a "Not again" (at this point I was like 'I feel you Biebs') and then Chantel, the best friend on Earth, replied with this: "Well it's kinda hard finding someone to hang out with that you don't .. Um..know. lol" So here. Chantel the ever caring friend helps to protect Barbara's reputation. //

wth is that real?

Check the screen grabs Barbsxqueen posted.....Yes..it is totally real....I know Justin Bieber is not renowned for his profound human intellect but even he totally gets that this "arrangement" between these two has nothing to do with genuine friendship and love his subtle but obvious  dig at the two ...it is just one raging famewhore sticking like velcro to one very naive young person....though the lines for famewhore are indeed getting blurrier :idk:

Chantal sounds like an AMAZING friend...sarcasm overload......Barbara and Chantal forever   :Dinah:  :Dinah:

thank you for the updates michelle! xx

Here are some pictures of what Vali was talking about:

attachicon.giftumblr_n9003rVx0J1rp0pa9o3_1280.jpgattachicon.giftumblr_n9003rVx0J1rp0pa9o1_1280.jpgattachicon.giftumblr_n9003rVx0J1rp0pa9o2_1280.jpg

Old pics but Barbara looks beyond beautiful..... :angie:  :angie:  :angie:

anariz1
#christmas #angel @realbarbarapalvin @victoriassecret @victoriassecret100 #poutylips #christiandior #crèmederose # photo @nomadrj #makeupanariz @thewallgroup

http://instagram.com/p/gI7FsWiLzf/?modal=true

charlottewillermakeup 6 days ago
I love this look on @realbarbarapalvin #hair #stephanelancien #makeup @charlottewillermakeup

http://instagram.com/p/qgHPm-xfAB/?modal=true

attachicon.gifemmaicons.png

Sweet night! Thank you @brettrat good to see you@mrakselhennie and nice to finally meet you@mileycyrus  #LA

From barbara's instagram~Sounds exciting!

That does sound interesting.....Imagine the tongue rolling/pulling  action when you get both Miley and Barbara in a room together.LOL.Thank 

God there are no selfies ...anyway according to Miley's Instagram @twinkleswinkle AKA DiamondMartel AKA Diane Martel ( a really famous American music video director and choreographer who directed a lot of iconic music videos incl Blurred Lines) was also there...Finally some good company...Adieu Chantal...!!!

P.S.- Hopefully she changed her clothes before she went ...those daisy printed shorts.... :yuckky:  :neo2:  :beating:

mileycyrus 3 hours ago

@brettrat movie night w my favorite directorzzzz @twinkleswinkle

http://instagram.com/p/qv5i0HQzB8/?modal=true

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Martel

her hair look so so bad ... AGAIN!

her mnagement is stupid or what?

she look so so better in brunette ...

she don't look like a super model anymore sorry but its true ... i love her so much but seriously her choices or her agency choices are stupid.

we still wait for the second movie she said " in juilly" well ... nothing?

At least she is in LA and all signs pointing towards her going to the Hercules premiere.

Blonde was my least favourite colour on her hair, the brunette or reddish brunette colour she had at Cannes was the best look for her IMO. Blonde on her always looks sloppy and faded.

Barbara better have an extreme beauty , fashion and style makeover by tomorrow and look like a zillion bucks on the red carpet  because Irina Shayk is also going to be at The Herclues premiere and we all know how much she loves to upstage everybody and be the center of attention....BringBackOurGirls hint hint.

I hope she changes her hair colour ASAP to a deep luxurious reddish brown like auburn( L'Oreal Paris dream team hurry up !!!!)  and wears a gorgeous but sexy figure flattering strapless gown in white/pink or any colour but boring basic black...

wonder what she's doing in "model" category anymore.. it's the same kind of model that chantel now, it's sad but true and i know so much model who don't have they subject even though they deserve it way more than all the attention barbara's thread got. BTW, she's doing whatever she wants, she had a true career and a true potential, now she wants to play the papa's whore, let her do, it's not your life or mine it's hers and yea it's kind of disapointed to stop by here all the time and see the same discussion all over again. Except when she appear for the canne's festival it's absolutely something close to.... 0, in 2year it's the one time and i was thinking we can actually do something with her. little brands and awful shooting and inexistante project of film and a hoping for a singer career, pleaaase wtf.. barbara as a singer? i'm the only one who saw her singing on youtube etc? her voice isn't good, all the people saying yes are just too in love with her to say the truth, this market is full of talented people, if she has the potential for being a model or a seconde plan actress she sure don't have it to be a singer and i don't have a doubt about that. And yes, it's silly to see some fans writing to vs hoping to see them working with her again, people have to deal with the fact that it's done for her, she had an oportunity and she didn't took it, now there's new other model who are working with them and did 100 times better than her, even stella work with them so.... 

wow everyday new bad news...... 

i think she doesn't want to be a model anymore.............

but please don't compare Barbara with chantel

btw her voice is good, it would be nice if she will be a singer to me at least

and again don't compare her with stella.....

feel like crying  :cry2:  :cry2:

^ Jack easy on the questions you're being very anal about every aspect of Barbara's life...chill out dude!

If you have any such questions or general gossip take them here from now on: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/51335-anything-about-barbara-palvin/page-14

You will be reported for trolling and flaming the next time you do the such here, last warning.

how will we contact to her, if her account got hacked?

:whistle:

Send her a pigeon! That used to work.