Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Another instagram post by Barbara @realbarbarapalvin; Reflect

post-15482-0-1446061457-56621_thumb.jpg

instagram

Absolutely hate the blue/purple/violet/Indigo hair !!!!!!!!! :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2: WTF !!!!!

Barbara is NO Linda Evangelista..that Ultimate Hair Chameleon..She doesn't have Linda's AMAZING bone structure and sharp features to pull off any random hair colour or cut and turn it into a  major fashion statement .....Barbara's features are soft and sweet....the purple AGES her big time ...she looks like Nicole Richie's aunt !!!!!

I keep saying this over and over and over but this is the most flattering shade for her...Period....VS got it right...every single time...I never saw VS pics of Barbara with bad hair or awful make up....Too bad L'Oreal is completely clueless... :idk:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.515499538469583.126169.132004630152411&type=3

A small part of me hopes...this indigo colour cannot be stippped out/rinsed off by the time Cannes rolls around and she has to walk  the red carpet  with a turban on her head and L'Oreal Paris learns their lesson...the hard way...never ever to toy with Barbara's hair again...like how they coloured it brown//blonde/ginger and brown again within just one week while in Paris !!!!

Michael Angel (L'Oreal stylist) is in LA as well

post-15482-0-1446061458-36472_thumb.jpg 

instagram.com/realbarbarapalvin

That is Michael Angel on the far left corner standing, wearing a cap !!!! She was def working with L'Oreal Paris !!!!

It seems like her entire 2014 modelling portfolio is made up of L'Oreal Paris work....L'Oreal Paris and nothing else !!!!

@chanteljeffries; @stellamaxwell @realbarbarapalvin
post-15482-0-1446061458-37315_thumb.jpg
instagram

And that horrible blue bathrobe dress is out again....LOL....Doesn't she have better clothes in her wardrobe...she is a fashion model after all....

This woman Chantel Jeffries is dangerous and a huge fame w*&$# !!!!

EXCLUSIVE - Justin Bieber's new girlfriend 'tried to stab teen rival five times after row on Facebook': Model's friends reveal how 'geeky' Marine colonel's daughter turned into a glam wild child

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548097/Model-arm-Justin-Bieber-tried-stab-teen-rival-5-times-row-Facebook.html

EXCLUSIVE: Model with Justin Bieber on night of Miami DUI arrest has rap sheet for speeding and assault with deadly weapon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2544693/Justin-Biebers-driving-companion-night-DUI-arrest-model-Chantel-Jeffries-dated-friend-Lil-Twist-footballer-DeSean-Jackson.html

I hope that black  :blueeyedbaby:

post-15482-0-1446061459-74459_thumb.jpg

Love the purple hair but I wait for black. :)

StoneBaby...

I was just going to say your wish came true...I think it is black....def looks like it....BUT seriously WTF are they doing to her hair and why is she /her agent allowing it ???????

It is going to fall off very soon in big clumps...her hair must be severely damaged...not the best poster girl/spokesmodel for L'Oreal Paris hair products !!!!

I hope that black  :blueeyedbaby:

post-66004-0-1446061465-80934_thumb.jpg

Love the purple hair but I wait for black. :)

StoneBaby...

I was just going to say your wish came true...I think it is black....def looks like it....BUT seriously WTF are they doing to her hair and why is she /her agent allowing it ???????

It is going to fall off very soon in big clumps...her hair must be severely damaged...not the best poster girl/spokesmodel for L'Oreal Paris hair products !!!!

I can´t understand it too why they do this to her hair but black missed in her hair color collection. I´d be glad if it´s black she can´t change it to blonde or something else easily. Take it positive. :)