Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

DEAD.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

I just can't :rofl: :rofl: 

Happy Birthday to Barbara though, looks like she's having a lot of fun. As she should be (Y)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/01483e3de311cff3e536a83ccea8b43f/tumblr_mudcruQ5iM1s2a4cno3_1280.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4dd887f9c3c87730cd2961cf08bf1604/tumblr_mudcruQ5iM1s2a4cno2_1280.jpg

Party On !

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This includes images from facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

anyway lol more PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b0463fdd9f03810f8505b72d36aec257/tumblr_mudd84Rcjz1skbtpho1_500.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This includes images from facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Sorry for my english but I really want to give my opinion on barbara

i met Barbara in Paris (at the shooting in public)  I can say to you that she is adorable, humble and simple!

It is not felt as if you to meet a “star” it make you feel as if it were an ordinary person!

She is not pretentious. 

she has speak like friend to friend with everyone (even the weird chestnut/ littles effels tower sellers ahah)

it's her character,  she have a side  “angel” and “sweet” and she have a side "rock'n'roll "and "rebel",  but it's just a style, she stay so lovely and simple ( look her clothes, she  not expose her  wealth with expensive clothes/ bags/shoes like  many models make)

For the shooting in paris it was not to draw atention  she wanted make her fans happy . She is like the sweetest girl ever. 

everytime she was in break , she came to meet her fans instead of resting herself

ALL THE BREAKS (almost 10h of shooting  ) and even after the shooting she spend time with the fans ...

despite than she has had problems with the team of shooting because some fans has not follow the instructions of the teams long all day

I don't think  that she answered at the paparazzi for make  the "star"

she is just nice( maybe too) and  polite ( because she was sick and tired and she has signed + 50 autographs ) (she tried to make understand to the guy that she was tired and sick because she dared not say "stop". 

so YES she love selfie and funny/cool pictures but remember that she is just a girl of 20 years

Sorry for my english but I really want to give my opinion on barbara

i met Barbara in Paris (at the shooting in public)  I can say to you that she is adorable, humble and simple!
It is not felt as if you to meet a “star” it make you feel as if it were an ordinary person!

She is not pretentious. 
she has speak like friend to friend with everyone (even the weird chestnut/ littles effels tower sellers ahah)

it's her character,  she have a side  “angel” and “sweet” and she have a side "rock'n'roll "and "rebel",  but it's just a style, she stay so lovely and simple ( look her clothes, she  not expose her  wealth with expensive clothes/ bags/shoes like  many models make)

For the shooting in paris it was not to draw atention  she wanted make her fans happy . She is like the sweetest girl ever. 

everytime she was in break , she came to meet her fans instead of resting herself
ALL THE BREAKS (almost 10h of shooting  ) and even after the shooting she spend time with the fans ...

despite than she has had problems with the team of shooting because some fans has not follow the instructions of the teams long all day

I don't think  that she answered at the paparazzi for make  the "star"
she is just nice( maybe too) and  polite ( because she was sick and tired and she has signed + 50 autographs ) (she tried to make understand to the guy that she was tired and sick because she dared not say "stop". 

so YES she love selfie and funny/cool pictures but remember that she is just a girl of 20 years

Well to evilpalvin, I think it was a heartfelt message so... who am I to complain? It wasn't that bad like everyone made it out to be. Mind you, maybe a touch to dramatic. I think Barbara would appreciate your comment. Good choice of words.

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1385883_10200939689837913_129981346_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/993430_10200939696238073_1651773331_n.jpg

Edited by PinkCouture

Why is this thread such a magnet for the psychotic. o.o I'm completely serious when I say that I'm concerned for the mental health of some of the people that post here. Liking a famous person is fine, but the level of obsession shown by a select few here is downright frightening. Reel that shit in.