Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Lilye.fenty! i think we have the same opinion...i have been watching her and her career for about 3-4 years and i like her work a lot, but her personality really disappoints me some time. For example i've read under a youtube video, that a slovenian guy met her on a hungarian music festival and she freaked out that the boy didn't recognize her (btw he said she was nice). and this was about 3 years ago. at that time she wasn' t that famous at all, i think. of course you could meet her face somewhere, but she wasn' t a well-known person...nowadays it' s different.. so i think that she really wanna be a famous beloved superstar, which is not a problem, but the way it changes her imo is bad. earlier (ok i know backthen she was just a chid) she seemed so much nicer, and she often shows this side of hers in public. and because of this a lot of her fans think that she is an angelic, innocent girl-nextdoor-type girl. she's clearly not.

i say once again i am also a fan of hers, but this is how i feel about her. I do not want to hurt anybody's feelings.

I can´t compare how she was earlier but you are right in some points; she wanna be beloved and a superstar  (for example the story with I wanna record an album) but I don´t think that she is using the social media for that . And I totally agree that she isn´t a role model and of course an angel but she has not to be, too.

Staff Cap On:

Because once again people have no idea let me explain:

Bellazon isn't a fansite, it's a place for discussion of like minded people, and for those who have opposing views. This thread, along with every other thread on BZ is free for all types of communication, and it doesn't have to strictly be Barbara, Barbara, Barbara, Barbara, Barbara all the time.

There are issues, information and personal conversations that are carried over from many different threads pertaining to this model - so just because you aren't aware of what's going on doesn't mean you should automatically hit the report button because several posts have been made that aren't to your 100% Barbara all the time expectations.

Everyone else please carry on and enjoy the thread, the pictures and the banter :)

It seems it was a successful invite for the bashers.

i agree with the fact that she want attention and she's not what i can call a "down to earth person", AT ALL (for what i see). Her interview at the airport made by a paparazzi (about bieber and else), her way to act, she was like "i'm a superstar" i love her job and her face but she's full of herself..  and i don't know, i'm not really fan of this style (i saw the instagram video made by their friends) please, is this a role model ? ok it's for fun but  it's caricatural, she's doing too much! she's trying to hard to look "cool" she reminds me cyrus jumping and making weird face just for caught the attention and i don't think, this kind of attention is a good one..

Maybe because she is? ;)

But unlike other "supermmodels" she almost always has time for her fans to make a common photo or an autograph or just chat with them on the web unlike most of the "supermodels".

She like attention, she like public, but that's why she an ambassador of Loreal and a face of a lots of other companies.

i agree with the fact that she want attention and she's not what i can call a "down to earth person", AT ALL (for what i see). Her interview at the airport made by a paparazzi (about bieber and else), her way to act, she was like "i'm a superstar" i love her job and her face but she's full of herself..  and i don't know, i'm not really fan of this style (i saw the instagram video made by their friends) please, is this a role model ? ok it's for fun but  it's caricatural, she's doing too much! she's trying to hard to look "cool" she reminds me cyrus jumping and making weird face just for caught the attention and i don't think, this kind of attention is a good one..

Maybe because she is? ;)

But unlike other "supermmodels" she almost always has time for her fans to make a common photo or an autograph or just chat with them on the web unlike most of the "supermodels".

She like attention, she like public, but that's why she an ambassador of Loreal and a face of a lots of other companies.

she's not a superstar.. who is barbara palvin next to gisele Bundchen, Kate Moss, Vodianova, Laetitia Casta, Candice Swanepoel, Miranda Kerr, Rosie H Whiteley, Adriana or Alessandra ? sorry but she's NO ONE (i'm talking about modeling career, don't transform my word please!) next to those model AND i never seen Alessandra or Adriana, or Candice or Lenoir, Vodianova etc.. having this kind of attitude and this is why those models are still here, because people love their work AND their down to earth and sweet personnality. I don't think her obsession of attention are the cause of her contract with l'Oreal. Leila Beckti (one of them) and Doutzen aren't like this and they are ;) she's because she has a cute face and when she's got her contrat, remember, she wasn't like she is now ;) i follow her since à long time and she's not the same since this bieber things. Ok, she had time for her fan, but it's not the subject of our discussion, we were talking about her way to act. After, any of us really know her like i already said.

Naomi Campbell is still around, knocking covers and such after 40! She has pissed off quite many people in the fashion industry and beyond during her reign in fashion. She is the definition of DIVA.

Adriana Lima is bitchy most of the time, but she is still working with VS, and manages to smile at most events, except for the times she is utterly bored.

The list goes on with some other, not so recognizable names.

Point is, maybe Barbara will be successful enough to be one of them or maybe not.

But gosh, how much do I love coming to this thread, seeing the pointless bashes. I'm having a day off work, otherwise I won't be having the time for this.

:gocho:  :dance:

wooooow

in that same manner of thought, everyone who uses social media is an attention whore?!

part her job is to be conceited. she is a model after all, not a bank teller. posting pictures of herself and showing how beautiful she is and how much she loves herself is all part of the job.

besides, if she didn't post and gave those interviews, there won't be much to fill up her thread, will there? :p

btw i didn't say that she's an attention w. because of she uses social media, and posts pics etc....i do use them. i talked about that how she sometimes uses it(and i am not talking about her insta, where she mainly posts selfies...)but my main point was here interviews and other things that we can reach about her, like videos by friends etc... but i have to share my opinion again with Lilye. 

I love Barbi the way she is, the way she acts, the way she walks, the way she treats fans and etc, i love her, and i really don't care at all for the way that she dresses I love every bit of it. I think she's an amazing person and she has to go out btw meet new people and when she ended with kristof she feels very lonely, they were together by years and only go out together! I think the new attitudes of her are to overcome what she lost. is a phase, she even had to move to NY, she is sensitive as she said, and with new friends she finds fun. Let her have fun in this new phase of her! She just wants to look good with all this.. I still think she loves kristof. He cheated on her and she felt bad, give her a break. But as you said, this is my opinion.

And to complete, when she was talking about Jb at the airport had to give signed about 50 autographs, her hands were already hurting but she did not care! because the man said they were for fans who loved her so she signed all. She always looks at what fans talk and interact with them, this is lovely. I prefer her attitudes than any other model! She's my role model!

all right! chill ppl! you're taking this thing so serious. well, i will respect your opinion and stop this 'arguement' now from my side. but you should respect ours too, but i think i can not expect it from some of yours because of your age, you just can't understand my point of view .i think , so the whole stuff is pointless, at least for me.

She’ll probably grow out of it. (Just look at where Kate Upton started :p) I admit when I first came to this thread I was a bit taken aback by how many selfies there were. I wasn’t sure what to make of it. But now I’m used to all the social media pictures and it’s pretty damn nice to have those at least because there are times when there is hardly any work coming out. But I get where people are coming from. Some of the pictures make it seem that she is not exactly a girl’s girl :D And her talk about wanting to be the next Lara Croft, sing, model, be a lawyer etc. certainly speak of very high self-esteem ;D but she wouldn’t get anywhere if she didn’t believe in herself.

Burberry campaign for her!

post-38690-0-1446060144-96033_thumb.jpg
credit to Michellexo