Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Elle Korea

God, this is one awful shoot in my honest opinion.

Agreed, the stylist needs to be fired. It's awful

^ +3

Hit or miss with styling and this one was a MAJOR miss :pinch:

I'm so sad right now :(

O.o I would sport the shit out of anything with a large bug on it, and if you dressed up the grey suit right you could could get an awesome military look... soo down with that.

Combat boots, red suspenders, hell you could even go communist China with a big red star armband and a Kepis for Germany. Get rid of your conventional looks! :cry2:

post-1004-0-1446060109-17375_thumb.png

^amazing!

The horse pants... why not? At least people will be talking about you, and the pants are fun.

I can see the Natalia/Brooke tbh but IMO Natalia Vodianova is a once in a century kind of phenomenon and Barbara Palvin is just a really pretty girl. Its kind of like comparing a swan to a unicorn, lol. I guess its an inner quality more than an outer one to be fair.

Just a really pretty girl:D - :) - :mellow: - :mad:

Let's clear this up, Barbara is the once in a millennium phenomenon here. :yes:   And a better analogy between the two would be -  it's like comparing a Barbara Palvin to a unicorn; the unicorn will look like shit everytime. ;)

Woah Lebron, chill. Here take one: chill-pill-smiley-emoticon.gif

Look, its just an opinion, which means it subjective which also means it personal. I'm not right or wrong and you're not right or wrong. I happen to consider Natalia to be more beautiful than Barbara, which is hard considering how stunning they are. I mean I do see the similarities b/wn the 2 I guess :/ and Barbara is actually gorgeous compared to well, a lot of people, but to for some reason, at least to me, Natalia's ethereal beauty makes Barbara look like a pretty little girl.The key words there being: little girl. Who knows? In a few years she might prove me dead wrong once she sheds the baby face. I respect your opinion. No need to be a drama queen. Sheesh. :cain: Beauty isn't as set in stone as you think it is. I.e. Look up beauty standard of the past and you know what I mean. :doofywave:

And Lmao @ :D - :) - :mellow: - :mad:

Why is it Barbara's stomach is usually covered or partially covered, or not in the whole shot, when it comes to her VS photos? I mean I just went back a bunch of pages, and I can't find one VS photo of her full stomach.

Why is it Barbara's stomach is usually covered or partially covered, or not in the whole shot, when it comes to her VS photos? I mean I just went back a bunch of pages, and I can't find one VS photo of her full stomach.

Because that's what happens when VS "embraces" curvy figures.

There's one in the two pages back in the last group of VS pics, so you're obviously not looking hard enough o.O

I´m addicted to her work for VS. Pleaseee moreee :)

She is one of the best they have. Though one thing great about her VS work is that they don't over use her. We're always left wanting more and she doesn't disappoint.

She´s really the one of the best and I don´t think that they should use her more often because she should be the secret weapon of VS and she is! :)

There's one in the two pages back in the last group of VS pics, so you're obviously not looking hard enough o.O

Ha! Your right, my apologies. I was scrolling to fast and I went past that one and only saw the photo below it, where it's the same photo but the bottom half was cropped out. Still though, that's just one photo in many, and I am sure there are others, but it seems to be a rarity.