Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

10 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I thought it was super cool seeing this poster at the store today. It is not the best pic, but it does give you the idea of it. 

C48DB910-1B1C-4024-937B-30CAAFC28E2F.jpeg

What store were you at when you saw this? I am not familiar with Sports Illsutrated stuff, do they have a store?

I love that shot of her here. Some of the SI is a little too sexualized for my tastes, but there were a lot of shots I liked and this looks like one of them. 

I liked when she had the really pretty and bright bikinis, those are fun. 

I am glad to see more VS from Barbara because it means she's getting paid and if they keep using her, hopefully she'll be in the show again next year but I want her to have something other than white-wall. I say that in every post so I'm going to refrain from complaining in this one (it would just be repetitive because VS keeps producing the same crap). So until they give her something different than white wall, I am just done saying anything about her VS pictures except thank you to whoever posted them. She does look great in the pictures though, out of all the new white-wall bullshit "pictures", Barbara's look the best in my opinion. 

I don't like her hair or outfit for the Danielle Priano launch. She just looks messy and her pants are too baggy. I'm sure she's comfortable in them and obviously she wasn't going for a sophisticated look, but IDK I just don't like the outfit. Her face looks beautiful though. 

off topic, but Danielle looks like she'd be fun to hang out with, even though I did read a few articles about her smuggling a shit ton of adderall/xanax/pain pills on a plane years ago...I bet you she  parties (or used to party) pretty hard but whenever I see her in someone's videos, she seems like a very loud, entertaining,  and funny person. 

On 2/9/2019 at 8:43 AM, bump said:

What store were you at when you saw this? I am not familiar with Sports Illsutrated stuff, do they have a store?

I love that shot of her here. Some of the SI is a little too sexualized for my tastes, but there were a lot of shots I liked and this looks like one of them. 

I liked when she had the really pretty and bright bikinis, those are fun. 

Wal Mart of all places, in the cards and party section! 

6 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Wal Mart of all places, in the cards and party section! 

Oh right on! I bet that was a fun surprise. I always love seeing Barbara's pictures.  I used to see them a lot more, often at Ulta but is she still with Loreal? I think I read here that her contract is over with them, but I'm not sure. She had a great run with them in she is done! 

I don't remember seeing any of her pictures at VS because I didn't really pay attention or care about modeling during 2011-2012 when she was all over VS. Her pictures back then were so beautiful.