Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

2 hours ago, bump said:

Yes! The FLL stuff I saw with Grace was beautiful. Barbara definitely has that soft prettiness that would work perfect for that. Are FLL and VS still collaborating? If so, it's not too late to see Barbara work for them. 

Yes, they are still, but nowadays they’re not really use the angels, at least I don’t see any of them in the present FLL for VS campaign.

16 hours ago, bump said:

Her VS work is the best out of all the Angels! Not only is she herself the best model they have, but she gets the best lingerie and pictures as well. VS must see the gold mine they have in her. 

Case in point, go back to the Holiday Commercial back in 12? I think. It was the first year she walked. 

that commercial and the shoots for the next Valentine’s were quite exquisite. 

I hope she gets some shots with background and scenery and not just that damn white wall. She is one of the few that can make white wall not so bad because she brings life to the pictures, but I still prefer stuff in the background. 

I do remember her first pictures for VS after she became and Angel. They were boring and she looked dead behind the eyes. I don't know why that was because she was so good for VS years ago before she was an Angel, but I didn't like her first few sets of VS pictures. I have loved everything since though! She was the perfect pick for an Angel. 

thanks for all the pictures everyone!!!! :wave:

4 hours ago, bump said:

I hope she gets some shots with background and scenery and not just that damn white wall. She is one of the few that can make white wall not so bad because she brings life to the pictures, but I still prefer stuff in the background. 

I do remember her first pictures for VS after she became and Angel. They were boring and she looked dead behind the eyes. I don't know why that was because she was so good for VS years ago before she was an Angel, but I didn't like her first few sets of VS pictures. I have loved everything since though! She was the perfect pick for an Angel. 

thanks for all the pictures everyone!!!! :wave:

Defenitely not will be white background, but I really don’t like the panty she’s wearing. It’s not looks right with the bra for me and this is the holiday shoot, again without wings. 😔 At least the angels could  wear some old wings, would be better than nothing.