Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Sara Sampaio is the one whose inclusion is really puzzling.

no. just no.

Sara is the best in this new group. She's the one who runs the real angels close.

I'd say that for Stella instead. Her work at VS was SOOO GOOD  right from the word GO, in couple of months she was all over the site, they also gave her 2 outfits for her first show, and included a segment featuring her in the SWIM special (they didnt even bother with Sara)  Lets just agree to disagree though. No point continuing that discussion here.

you literally talk about Sara in every single thread. VS, Barbara, Josephine(...) stop It, we get It lmao

Sara was the face of Calzedonia aka one or probably the biggest bikini company in Europe for 4 straight years. The girl do know how to sell bikinis!! And btw, she had a contract with the company, we don't even know If she was allowed to be in the swim special. And so what?  Romee, Taylor, Kate, LAIS, also weren't. Do you like Stella's good with VS? fine. But saying Sara's work Isn't good? The girl switches from VS pink for mainline amazingly. It doesn't even look like the same person. That what makes a good model... the ability to transform. Plus, Sara was on all pink commercials and catalogs last year, we barely saw Sara in mainline, we literally only saw 1 shot of her this year. Wait and see!   :gocho:

And yes, Stella had 2 beautiful outfits and 2 beautiful wings yet her walk was terrible

no. just no.

Sara is the best in this new group. She's the one who runs the real angels close.

I'd say that for Stella instead. Her work at VS was SOOO GOOD  right from the word GO, in couple of months she was all over the site, they also gave her 2 outfits for her first show, and included a segment featuring her in the SWIM special (they didnt even bother with Sara)  Lets just agree to disagree though. No point continuing that discussion here.

you literally talk about Sara in every single thread. VS, Barbara, Josephine(...) stop It, we get It lmao

Sara was the face of Calzedonia aka one or probably the biggest bikini company in Europe for 4 straight years. The girl do know how to sell bikinis!! And btw, she had a contract with the company, we don't even know If she was allowed to be in the swim special. And so what?  Romee, Taylor, Kate, LAIS, also weren't. Do you like Stella's good with VS? fine. But saying Sara's work Isn't good? The girl switches from VS pink for mainline amazingly. It doesn't even look like the same person. That what makes a good model... the ability to transform. Plus, Sara was on all pink commercials and catalogs last year, we barely saw Sara in mainline, we literally only saw 1 shot of her this year. Wait and see!  :gocho:

And yes, Stella had 2 beautiful outfits and 2 beautiful wings yet her walk was terrible

no. just no.

Sara was the face of Calzedonia aka one or probably the biggest bikini company in Europe for 4 straight years. The girl do know how to sell bikinis!! And btw, she had a contract with the company, we don't even know If she was allowed to be in the swim special. And so what?  Romee, Taylor, Kate, LAIS, also weren't. Do you like Stella's good with VS? fine. But saying Sara's work Isn't good? The girl switches from VS pink for mainline amazingly. It doesn't even look like the same person. That what makes a good model... the ability to transform. Plus, Sara was on all pink commercials and catalogs last year, we barely saw Sara in mainline, we literally only saw 1 shot of her this year. Wait and see!   :gocho:

+1

and about Stella.

You are posting all the time negative stuff about Barbara. Now you are displeased with Sara.

Why don't you choose Stella's thread and post all this rubbish there ?

Here is the Barbara's thread, so let's talk about her. 

I think, it's not a good idea and respectful behavior, singing every day the praises of Stella in Barbara's thread.

Sad thread! :no:  I miss the old times, when Barbara's thread was full of opinions about her work.

There's no need to talk about what you think her carreer should be like or to feel sorry for her not being an angel or even to talk badly about other models.

I bet Barbara doesn't even come here (to her thread) anymore. I wouldn't for sure!  :mellow:

Is  Barbara one of the three models ??? The image flashes by pretty quickly but the eyes look so much like hers....

L'Oreal Paris - False Lash Superstar Teaser

I wish Barbara would do this kind of exciting ,gorgeous, glamorous work for L'Oreal Paris rather than her usual awful, boring horrible campaigns like Miss Pop, Miss Manga , Miss Manga Punky, Miss Denim, Miss Rebel etc etc etc....Look at the model's incredible hair, clothes,make up ...esp in the first look.....WOW 

Look like a Moviestar by L'Oréal Paris for Berlinale and GLAMOUR Germany.....This is NOT Barbara.....

lorealparisfr 23 hours ago

An Infallible lip gloss from morning to night. realbarbarapalvin knows something! #Theglossclub #openingsoon

https://instagram.com/p/2DNL_bJcBy/

Is  Barbara one of the three models ??? The image flashes by pretty quickly but the eyes look so much like hers....

L'Oreal Paris - False Lash Superstar Teaser

Well according to Barbara Palvin News ‏(@PalvinPlanet) this is indeed Barbara for L'Oreal Paris - False Lash Superstar....another old L'Oreal Paris campaign (Infallible by L'Oreal Paris this time) recycled with a trendy new name like when the Miss Candy range becamse Miss Pop then became Miss Denim...Miss Rebel AND Miss Manga became Miss Manga Punky...then became Miss Manga Black Angel and on and on....same old same old ....boring !!!!

post-15482-0-1446057211-90073_thumb.jpgpost-15482-0-1446057211-9169_thumb.jpg

i'm chocked by most of the reactions right here, why people seems so disguss and all, who ACTUALLY THOUGHT SHE WILL GET AN ANGEL CONTRACT ? she wasn't in the show just THIS shows up clearly that she wasn't in the "idea" of them. she is not working for them for years now ! not a shoot, nothing. so.. it perfectly make sens. You can bash all the models you want for that.. it's not up to them, the only one to bash is her... maybe okay, most of the new angels aren't worth her but they all work, it's what makes the difference, karlie was sure not for vs but she work her ass off, she actually gets contract, which barbara seems to not be able to do anymore. Barbara seems lazy, except party and hang out with friend she's not working THAT much (l'oréale.... ) i don't speak about rosa cha cause it's not a campaign in her own or a big campaign at all. so don't need to be rude, playing chocked one because it was obvious !

I think that she doesn't want to be a model anymore. I mean her big dream was becoming a lawyer and not to be a model. Maybe that's why she is working less and less, 'cause she only does this for her L'Oreal contract and I think when the contract is finally off she will end modeling completely and do something else. I don't know. But that's my suspicion.  :idk:

Barbara is definitely a case of what could have been. She had so much going for her because she had the right background (high fashion work, a perfume campaign, cosmetics contracts with L'Oréal and Chanel) and immediately booked big jobs for VS. Since all those other girls can score an Angel contract (Stella and Sara being Barbara's contemporaries for sure!), she could have too. She is probably her biggest enemy. Maybe if she had measured herself when they hired her for the Christmas commercial and the fashion show, tried to keep it at that... She had too much going on at the time, she wanted to do it all at once: singing, acting, law school and modelling. Being a celebrity basically. I think VS appreciates loyalty, girls who are dying over the idea of getting wings, to be called a Victoria's Secret Angel.