Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

From that snapshot, Ashley's picture is significantly wider/larger and definitely brighter. Didn't notice until you pointed it out, but yea. Definitely draws the eye. Sofia almost camouflages into the background.

Just makes it easier for me to spot Ashley and quickly move on to someone I would actually vote for. Like Babs and Tanya.

36 minutes ago, dcjam said:

From that snapshot, Ashley's picture is significantly wider/larger and definitely brighter. Didn't notice until you pointed it out, but yea. Definitely draws the eye. Sofia almost camouflages into the background.

Just makes it easier for me to spot Ashley and quickly move on to someone I would actually vote for. Like Babs and Tanya.

^This! Ashley's picture is first, brighter and much larger than the other's pictures. Also I'm not a huge fan of the picture they chose for Barbara, but that's just me. 

26 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

But Barb's photo is right mack in the middle and the color of her suit pops out more against the other four (white & blues).

Actually I agree with that, she certainly stands out. The yellow bikini probably would have had the same effect, and would have been my preferred choice over the green swimsuit.

the Barbellas are doing a great job.... they have been asking votes, voting and even setting days and hours to vote all togethe. plus Stella and Lara stone helped too. Barbara have to win this. its between her and Ashley if other win its pure bullshit.

i really hope Ashley dont win i really really think that Babs have more votes than her. but well its rigged but they have to see who have more votes and do the right thing.