Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

21 minutes ago, Ella Me2nson said:

http://marieclaire.hu/Sztarok/2016/03/09/Palvin-Barbi-megosztotta-szepsegtitkait 

Is there anyone that can translate this interview with Marie Claire from Hungarian? 

Just the usual boring "what are your beauty tricks?"  questions. Besides:

She likes to co-work with her personal trainer, this way her workout schedule is varied and the trainer motivates her.

She consumes smoothies and fruit/vegetable juices mainly after workouts.

She said: the worst thing that a woman can do with her skin is: to sleep little, to smoke and to go to solarium.

Just now, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Just the usual boring "what are your beauty tricks?"  questions. Besides:

She likes to co-work with her personal trainer, this way her workout schedule is varied and the trainer motivates her.

She consumes smoothies and fruit/vegetable juices mainly after workouts.

She said: the worst thing that a woman can do with her skin is: to sleep little, to smoke and to go to solarium.

But she does smoke..:blink:

Marie Claire Interview

[Rough Google translation...obvs some words didn't translate so well...

What about the first beauty care experience? My grandmother and my mother learned that after getting up and before going to bed wash my face with cold water to refresh and keep the skin taut. I respect this tradition to this day. There is a beauty trick you during your travels Lestat? I learned how to make myself kisminkelni a total of three products. The mascara is essential for an equalizer in the face the whole surface can be used, and a matte lipstick or blush as out of place, just as you would on your lips. Do you have a favorite product, which was the same in Hungary can not get, you really love him? Elizabeth Arden I love the products, especially the ajakápolóit abroad a lot of make-up are also welcome to use the photo shoots. How to purify your face? I really like to use from L'Oréal Paris Micellar cleansing products. It removes make-up very nicely, cleanses and tones. Also, I'm using is peeling once or twice a week. How you nourish hair? After shampooing conditioner I use the following hajszárítást hair oil nourishes tincseimet. You relax as best you can?Relaxation, sport? Most of my sleep I can completely relax, work and travel a lot because there's not always time. Of course, I like to train with my personal trainer, then a good massage and a refreshing sauna is a must. And you have a favorite edzésformád? With a personal trainer in the training helped me the most. The training plan is always varied, it is impossible to get bored. My coach and motivate each time brings out the maximum. There is a growing trend in the consumption of superfoodok. You consume something like this? Of course, mostly consume smoothies and a variety of vegetable and fruit juices after workouts. I always try to provide the organization with the necessary minerals and vitamins.What is it that I would never do it to your skin? I love it when you do not need to work after sminkelnem myself. I'm trying to get better pay attention to the fact that my skin will always be hydrated and breathing, especially during the works and flights. The worst thing a woman can do to the skin by the lack of sleep, smoking and tanning acting! The exclusive interview of April, look for Marie Claire is on newsstands!