Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

V6bJDwHp.jpg mwYQsLDP.jpg

So am I a hater because I don't like this at all? again... R.I.P. last year in Cannes...  

She's beautiful though. Obviously.

I kind of wanted to say the same thing.. yes, she's beautiful, of course she is. But I don't like the look this year. I was hoping that, maybe, this year they can do for Barbara again something as great as in 2014. God, I adored that red hair.

V6bJDwHp.jpg mwYQsLDP.jpg

So am I a hater because I don't like this at all? again... R.I.P. last year in Cannes...  

She's beautiful though. Obviously.

I kind of wanted to say the same thing.. yes, she's beautiful, of course she is. But I don't like the look this year. I was hoping that, maybe, this year they can do for Barbara again something as great as in 2014. God, I adored that red hair.

I feel you guys! She's stunning, but her look this year...I was expecting something as great as Cannes 2012 or 2014 I%20dont%20know.gif I%20dont%20know.gif

I prefer this year's outfit than last year's. I loved last year's suit but I didn't like the other with her orange make-up very much.

She's gorgeous and I adore the dress and especially her make-up, even though I was expecting something more.. Daring or stupefying.